Leveling through PvP with a question about weapons

Hello all! So i'm fairly new to the rogue class and had a question about what weapon to use for an off-hand for PvP'ing levels 20+. My current gear can be viewed at http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Crushgroove

I currently have the Sacred Charge and Thrash Blade BoA swords and was wondering what off-hand weapon to use for the PvP brackets above 19. I am currently thinking of going for the Combat spec like http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#f0hZMtVb0b and love the idea of have a sword MH and a dagger OH. From everything ive read it seems like you want a fast OH weapon for poison proc's. I am about to get the BoA Scarlet Kris and was wondering if I should do this or stick with the dual swords. I am looking for the best DPS option.

Also as a side note what would the best enchant be for the dagger? +15 Agil, Crusader, or the +5 weapon damage?

Thank you ahead of time.

Re: Leveling through PvP with a question about weapons

Pretty sure Crusader is still ftw, but I, didn't know Sword/Dagger was viable at all.
    Pretty sure it's Fist/Dagger, Sword/Sword (Or Axe/Sword & Sword/Axe, whichever), or Mace/Mace, due to Weapon Specializations. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, yea.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!

fast off hand slow main hand for pvp you want to have mind numblking on main hand and crippling on offhand. and spam sinister strike like ya spam other things ;D
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

also you would want to have 2 fist weapons or daggers and get off hand specializatrion and cloe combat specialization thingy,
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Thank you for the responses. I am not looking for end game gear but more for the best BoA weapon combo to use while leveling through the various battle grounds from 20 - 59. I know i could go dagger/dagger but I already have the swords and really wanted to continue using a MH sword. I also know that i could be using the BoA mace in the MH but for the purpose of this topic i just wanted to make sure that i should go grab the Scarlet Kris as my OH weapon. The fast OH is still for poison proc's correct? Does a sword/sword weapon specialization trump this?