Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Icecrown Citadel: Frozen Halls

I can just imagine seeing a Shrine to Jaina in the corner of his room lol. And hes kneeling in front of it when we walk in xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sacuyan
    Awsome indeed.

Yeah, ofc. But im curious about the "epic questline" to unlock the 2nd and the 3rd wing. Is this the return of attunements?
    most likely gonna be "kill the last boss of this instance" to get attuned to next and so on.

no real attunements just do all the instances

Perhaps once you down him to a certain point he captures Jaina/Sylvanas, becoming immune, and just tells he will spare our lives for helping him, and leaves.

I just really can't, or just really don't want to see the Lich King run away because he's losing.

DAMMIT! They made it Winged. WTB Large 5 Man that isn't thrown to the Casuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpp

Holy shit, sweet idea just clicked:

-FIRST boss is the Lich King, not the last. When you step into the instance he teleports you up to his area, you fight him or his phantom, then after killing him (or him getting bored with you) he starts destroying parts of the instance and sending waves of undead after you, including bosses. You have to run out instead of in. It'll be like ZA/COS in the sense that there'll be a timer, and if you make it out on time you get extra loot or a token of some sort. If you wipe you lose the chance at the bonus and just go back in and finish off the rest of the mobs/bosses without a timer.

Damn...I just got myself all excited over an instance I cooked up. I should be a Blizzard dev.
    QFT. They should REALLY do this. It'd be ace.