Rogue/Destro and ???

Hey all.

I started arena last season with my bro as a Holy pala/ Destro lock team.

This season I have teamed with a rogue for 2v2 Were on a 65% win ratio at the mo (only at 1k rating but only played about 70 games total)

We now want to start a 3v3 I am destro lock/Rogue but what healer? I have been thinking Resto druid but would a Resto Shammy be better for the bloodlust?

I know alot on this site have some good arena experience, so what would be best?

All opinions welcome
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Rogue/Destro and ???

Do I smell or something.. 36 views and no replies :P

Bump for answers

RLS (rogue lock shaman) is a very common and good 3s team. A druid would work as well but lets keep it real, at 1k rating take the player, not the class.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I think Druid/Shaman would be the best choice, if you can live without cleanse.

The Priest/Warlock synergy suffers from DR on fear, and I am not sure how strong Paladins are after the nerf.

But if it was me, I would take a guy I could get along with well in arena, instead of focusing so much on Class, I think all healers would be ok with your team.

Ps. Hehe, I guess I agree with the guy above
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Were at 1k Rating so far..

Shammy does sound good though, I think with fear, Shadow fury alone I can keep the healer safe for a few secs if he gets in trouble. Are there any combo's that are a strong counter to RLS?

Thanks for views and opinions so far guys

Rogue for control and setup, Destro lock for burst and control, Shaman for heals/bloodlust/burst/CC.

Rogue/Lock/Shaman is a very powerful 3's comp, perhaps moreso than RMP if played right. If you can force one person into a CC-train (Hex into a Blind into a Sap) while bursting another, you're almost guaranteed a kill.

Hell, I ran RLS for a while, even considered speccing Imp. Kidney for the damage buff for my 'lock friend. It works VERY well. I assume you've got a fair amount of haste onboard for pressure?
    Needs more perkele.