Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Pally Power broken, adding to Down Time for my Raids.

Do you have a competent Paladin in charge of assigning buffs?

Do all of your Paladins have Pally Power installed?

As long as those needs are met there should be no problems.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

What a waste of an addon. It's not like pally buffs are hard to organize. Not only are your paladins idiots but you are too.

Paladin: "Joe, you give everyone Kings. I'll give Might to X classes, and Wisdom to Y classes."
    Hunter 1: "Can I have Wisdom?"
    Paladin: *Replaces Might with Wisdom*
    Hunter 2: "Hunters need Might."
    Joe: *Gives Hunters Might*
    Hunter 1: "We need Kings!"
    Raid Leader: "We only have two paladins you moron."
    Warlock: "Can my Imp have Kings?"

Its sounds like you have someone that doesn't understand how PP works trying to set it up. Not to mention those below him don't know how to use it after.

Left click on the badge icon will automatically cast Great blessing assisgned on the class in order of time remaining, least to longest.
    Right click on the badge icon will patch buff with a 10min version of the same assigned blessing.

Left click on the class will cast greater blessing on the class.
    Right click on the class will cast lesser blessing on the class person by person. If you use a split assignment, ie Might on Ret pallys, and Wisdom on Healers, this will ensure that Rets get Greater blessing and Healer gets lesser blessing.

Setting Blessings.
    Open the PP options.
    Shift + Left click sets one paladin to one blessing raid wide.
    Left click below a class icon to change each based on class needs.

Special exceptions
    Left click on a name for specific need blessings.
    Scroll down to paladin doing specialty blessing
    Shift over to non-greater blessing assignment

The MOD does not work properly in combat most times. Just be aware that it will show you which class needs a rebuff, but will not be able to accurately target them due to combat and mod restrictions.

Just find another class and hit the greater buff as needed.

80 Paladin (x2), 80 Shaman (x3), 80 Rogue (x2), 80 Mage, 80 Death Knight, 80 Priest, 80 Warrior, 80 Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbobubblin
    Do you have a competent Paladin in charge of assigning buffs?

Do all of your Paladins have Pally Power installed?

As long as those needs are met there should be no problems.
    His problem is exactly that Pally Power does not work... Those needs are not met, so there should be a problem :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDeyv
    Old things are better than new things. I poop faster than my grandpa and he always tells me how lame it is that i poop so fast.

You are right that the paladins in your raid are morons. It takes about 20 seconds to set blessings for the 3 paladins in my raids.

The only thing that messes it up are pets.

blessing on warriors, hunter pets get it too
    blessing on warlocks, warlock pets get it too
    blessing on hunter pets, only hunter pets get it
    blessing on warlock pets, warlocks get it too

Its the stupid way blizzard has it set that messes it up

Thanks for your help everyone. ;D

i don't want to make an other topic so i post here..... i downloaded the last version of PP but i can't drag and move it....

i can't open the assigments thingy and when i click on the little red circle it just doesn't change color....

atm i'm opening the PP window by typing /pp config, but that doesn't solve the main problem: i can't move it!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Strozzino
    i don't want to make an other topic so i post here..... i downloaded the last version of PP but i can't drag and move it....

i can't open the assigments thingy and when i click on the little red circle it just doesn't change color....

atm i'm opening the PP window by typing /pp config, but that doesn't solve the main problem: i can't move it!
    ^
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    had a few problem with that latest version, only had to reset the profile and reconfig (5min or less)
    but now working perfectly :P

I play a pally as my alt raider (prot: Lapwnige - US Bloodscalp) and i can tell all the people who never played one, pally buffing is the most complicated buffing in the game, and has only gotten harder. Now by no way am i defending dumb pallys, they are out there, but people should know the facts, because i believe some people in this pst dont understand.

1) Unlike all other buffs, pally buffs require 1 mat per person (25/attempt X amount of pallys).
    2) Pally buffs are CLASS based, so if a pally buffs a pally with might, they all get might, prot, ret, holy, whatever.
    3) Pally buffs will not go if some more powerful spell is up (IE shammy totem, warrior shout, ect).

When buffing, paladins need to deal with balancing 10min buffs with 30 min buffs, or else your holy pallys will have might from the rets, and all that stupid stuff.

Now, for pally power:
    Pally power allows the MAIN paladin (usually RL, assistant RL, or head paladin) to assign to each paladin before the raid who they are buffing with what, so all they need to do is hit the auto buff. and trust me, even if it is broken, its still allot faster to use pally power.

Paladin stupid mistakes:
    Not enough mats is dumb, i am sorry. When i know i am going into a raid, i carry AT LEAST 300 paladin buff materials. 300 will allow you to buff the whole raid 12 times over. Since most people need to repair after 8-10 attempts (allowing for stupid people who die 5x on 1 fight) you will be able to refresh mats.

Anubbus -- 80 Undead Mage -- US Bloodscalp
    Lapwnige -- 80 BE Tankadin -- US Bloodscalp

15+ Year Old Account

Install paladin buffer. Click quick assign. Buff

assigning buffs takes exactly 1 second.

Anub

Its one reagent per greater blessing. Meaning 300/10 = 30. That said pallies have the be the first person buffing and are almost always the last as well. A good pally will start buffing before everyone is back, so they can get ahead of the "curve" buffing the classes that have everyone present or within range, hit the feast and finish the rest of the players then have to drink again. While it may take only 10 reagents per attempt to buff I usually spend 12-13 having to rebuff classes where players were out of range of dont see the buff and complain to no avail until they see the icon above their head, or to hit a phased imp etc.

Pally buffing DOES suck, but it is what it is. Id love to see a blizzard implemented PP that allowed you to buff the entire raid with the appropriate buffs in one gcd then get to drinking but I doubt that will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    Install paladin buffer. Click quick assign. Buff

assigning buffs takes exactly 1 second.
    Quick assign exists with PP as well but even still its not quite that simple. Hunters that should want might, ask for kings, shamans refuse to drop mana totems, you have one feral druid with 3 resto's and have to single might him etc.

Even then while the assignment might be very quick the buffing process never is.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Hello,

I am not a Pally, so I don't know the detail too well, but apparently, Pally Power is broken. The Pallys in my raid take about 5-10 minutes to figure out their buffs now. Does anyone know a working Pally Power link they can link to. Or another Addon that does the same thing as Pally Power with link. Any help will be very helpful.

IMO, I believe the Pallys in my raid are morons, who were too dependent on Pally Power in the first place.
    I play a paladin m8 and Pally power 3.27 --> http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ad/383963.aspx work perfectly.

I will sugest get you paladin guild m8's to delete pally power, then download Pally pally 3.27 and get put it into add-on folder, if that not help make them delete the pally power files in WTF folder (D:\Programmer\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<Acount name>\SavedVariables

then should it work

ZOMG buffs also auto buys up to 300 (by default) symbols whenever you speak with the correct merchant.

Very cosy. One-click replenish your reagents ftw.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

It never ceases to amaze me how bad almost every Paladin is at buffing =/
    It used to be leik the main gameplay of the class ffs
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp
    I play a paladin m8 and Pally power 3.27 --> http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ad/383963.aspx work perfectly.

I will sugest get you paladin guild m8's to delete pally power, then download Pally pally 3.27 and get put it into add-on folder, if that not help make them delete the pally power files in WTF folder (D:\Programmer\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<Acount name>\SavedVariables

then should it work
    or just reset the profile ingame like i said 2 time already