Thread: /Hi druid ^^

Deleted

/Hi druid ^^

Hy I'm a new player of WoW and I have a little question...For a druid what professions reccomanded???Are torn between Herbalism/Alchemy and Mining/Jewelcrafting...Advises???

thx a lot ^^

P.S. Sorry for my english XD I'm an italian player XD XD

15+ Year Old Account

Re: /Hi druid ^^

Pick 2 gathering professions while you are leveling, then pick two crafting when you hit 80.
    I am a Leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Leafre
    Pick 2 gathering professions while you are leveling, then pick two crafting when you hit 80.
    good

I can take skinnig and Mining and when i'm 80 i can take enchanting and JC what do you think about this choose???

Enchanting for Enchant on Ring
    JC for jems that can use only jewelcrafters

15+ Year Old Account

Depends what spec do you want to play at 80, different professions could be better.
    I am a Leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

Deleted

For levveling i use feral spec,when i'm 80 i use Balance primary spec Resto Secondary spec

if your in for hardcore playing. it depends on yoru spec

feral, JC and LW.
    balance, tailoring and JC / insc
    resto, enchanting and jc / insc

if your just here to have fun, chose something like herb, and alch or insc, and earn alot of money, while getting either, double time on flasks, or the insc enchant
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted

lol ok I'm completely comfusing @@ XD

Deleted

You'll get the biggest buffs from JC and inscription possibly once you're 80 it depends on what spec as some obviously will you greater benefits , if ur new I wouldn't worry about it too much yet. Read around for a bit while you're leveling and figure out which you want the most. (Enchanting is possibly the hardest to level I wouldn't bother unless you REALLY want those 2 ring enchants).

Deleted

as you said you are a new wow player, so i suggest to get a gather proffesion and a craft one.
    ofc you can have two gather for start until you hit 80 but that would maybe not help you to much
    mining+jwc= money from mining, and money from jwc because low lvl gems sell very good, you also get some good trinkets after you reach northrend
    herb+alchemy= somehow good money earned from herb, almost no money at begin fron alchemy. A good trinket at high lvl and some bonus on potions flasks... free potion at high lvl. Money from alch at high lvl. Free hot usable in stealth
    herb+inscrib= somehow good money earned from herb, some money from inscrib. Free shoulder enchant after you get in northrend adn you get 400 inscrib(if this is you don't use heirloom shoulders). Also a good enchant since you will not need rep with hodir for enchant anymore. Some good money from inscrib at high lvl. You also get extra hearthstone, but as a druid you don't really need it, at low lvl, you have moonglade. Free hot usable in stealth.
    mine/herb/skin/enchanting= above for herb/mine benefits. Extra crit from skinning and you will have enough leather at high lvl to ask someone craft your gear for a small fee. You can even get money from Skinning. Though it can seem as a hard to raise at begining, it will get you allot of gold at high lvl and ench mats. Even counting the ench mats you get from quests, it worth it.

Herb/Alch
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Deleted

In that case I take JC + Minig

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pasky88
    In that case I take JC + Minig
    probely the best choice since JC pwns but profesions are quite balanced

i got skinning + LW myzelf and i can still top dmg meters over ppl whit 2 crating profesions
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I actually had no idea but i perfectly love my LeatherWorking Wrists +76 Spell Power Self Only Enchant

Deleted

well skinning is crit increase on par with other crafting

herb = auto heal in stealth

mining = extra hp

all on par with others depending on your class and spec

for OP: BTW i suggest you go feral not balance for lvling

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zahoan
    well skinning is crit increase on par with other crafting

herb = auto heal in stealth

mining = extra hp

all on par with others depending on your class and spec

for OP: BTW i suggest you go feral not balance for lvling
    I levelling in feral when i'm 80 respec with balance /restoration

P.S. What's the Skining and Minig Bonuses??

Skinning gets extra crit rating, mining has extra Hit Points. Herbing gets you a Heal over Time spell that scales with your level. Of the three, Herbing is "weakest" of the three, but in it's place it's useful enough.

Deleted

yes yes i know because in a fuf serve i use druid resto :\ with Alkemy and Herbalism but i prefer crit for the spell in balance and resto xD

I recently switched to JC/BS from mining/herbalism, BS gives you 2 extra gem sockets and that allows me to use my profession bonus on my tanking, kittie dps, and resto set(although it rarely gets used).

Deleted

OK i take LW and skinning when i coma at 80 take another profession xD

Deleted

Sorry for the double post, in the end I preferred to do Alchemy and Jewelcrafting, because with my alchemy transmute epic gems and after create a epic gems with JC.
    Thanks to all you can close the topic noche ^ ^