Tier 10 2p and 4p ideas

Hey i was looking at how bad the current 4p and 2p bonus are, how good the t8 bonuses are and the past bonuses. Thinking about what hasnt been done before i came up with some possible bonuses for t10.

Possible 2p
    Everytime your focused attacks or combat potency procs it will fill a well. When the energy well reaches 100 then it will release increasing your attack power by 650 for 15 seconds. Effect cannot occur more than once every 60 seconds

Possible 2p
    While your slice and dice is active your movement speed is increased by 25%. Does not stack with other movement increasing effects.

Possible 2p
    Allows the rogue to transfer his combo points to a new target. When combo points transfer the amount is reduced by half. (5 combo points turn into 3)

Possible 2p
    Every critical strike increases your critical strike rating by 1% stacking up to 10 times entire effect last 20 seconds cannot occure more than once every 2 min.

Possible 4p
    Your melee haste effects the frequency of your Rupture ticks. (basically SnD, Bloodlust, haste pots affect the frequency of rupture ticks)

Possible 4p
    While your rupture is active on your target your melee attacks ignore and additional 7% armor.

Possible 4p
    Your deadly poison ticks can now be critical strikes

Possible 4p
    When it reaches 100 critical strikes you enrage. Increasing your critical strike damage by 10% for 15 seconds. Enrage effect cannot occur more than once every 60 seconds.

Re: Tier 10 2p and 4p ideas

2pieces:

Reduce the cost of all your combo point-generating abilities by 5.

4pieces:

Increase the number of Deadly Poison stack by 2.

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

T9 bonuses aren't that bad, they're about the same as the T7 ones. T8 4-piece was just stupidly overpowered.

Idd moll, so deliciously overpowered that we're paying for it now don't get me wrong we're still an amazingly strong dps class, just that gearing is a bit of a b*tch

10+ Year Old Account

I don't see how gearing is a bitch now that I can effectively ignore 4 gear slots until I get 4/5 T9.45.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Quote Originally Posted by Bbk
    2pieces:

Reduce the cost of all your combo point-generating abilities by 5.

4pieces:

Increase the number of Deadly Poison stack by 2.
    this is awesome

2 piece - Blade Flurry lasts an additional 5 seconds and Cold Blood causes your next 2 offensive abilities to be critical strikes.

4 piece - Adrenaline Rush now also increases your maximum energy by 20 and Overkill increases your energy regeneration by an additional 20%.

2 pc - Deadly Poison now applies 2 stacks of the Deadly poison effect on the target and increases magic damage to the target by .5% per stack

4pc - Slice and Dice becomes a self-buff with a 30-minute durration

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik
    2 piece - Blade Flurry lasts an additional 5 seconds and Cold Blood causes your next 2 offensive abilities to be critical strikes.

4 piece - Adrenaline Rush now also increases your maximum energy by 20 and Overkill increases your energy regeneration by an additional 20%.
    Lacks Subtlety effects.. Regardless of whether it's viable or not, it should be mentioned.
    Like how the Mage tier, something.. Increases ice armor's effect, eventhough it's utterly useless in PvE.

The 2pc is nice, add to that, a second attack for shadowstep, just for completion.

The 4pc is horrible, though.
    Make it something like, your Overkill now allows you to regenerate 10% more energy at all times.

Bbk's ideas are still the best, though.

Quote Originally Posted by goodkareem

Possible 2p
    While your slice and dice is active your movement speed is increased by 25%. Does not stack with other movement increasing effects.

Possible 2p
    Every critical strike increases your critical strike rating by 1% stacking up to 10 times entire effect last 20 seconds cannot occure more than once every 2 min
    Thing is current PvE gear stuff increases the damage and combat effeciency, usually designed for all fights, therefore the movement speed would be useless on some fights and useful on others.

The crit piece bonus sounds more like a trinket, as most 2 piece bonuses improve your abilities or pet's abilities rather than a solid stat. Other than that the piece bonuses look good.
    Fire is good, it gives people fire, warmth and the ability to cook stuff, it also sets people alight, yay!

My revised ideas I posted before

2 piece - Blade Flurry lasts an additional 5 seconds, Cold Blood causes your next 2 offensive abilities to be critical strikes, and your Shadowdance lasts an additional 4 seconds.

4 piece - Adrenaline Rush also grants you 3% melee haste, Overkill now increases your energy regen by 10% at all times, and Premeditation adds an additional combo point to your target.

idk about that 2 piece.. personally, i have little to no problems with SnD.. certainly not 5 seconds worth at any rate. the 4piece is nice, although my personal favourite is still
    "Possible 4p
    While your rupture is active on your target your melee attacks ignore and additional 7% armor. "

As with all of the ArP on stuff (and lets be honest, thats not going to change in icecrown loot) it's a nice buff if you're close to the ArP cap
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

to start, most of the posts here are giving zero bonus.. ZERO to sub, so plz add one xD

heres mine:

2pc: Focused Attacks generate an additional 2 energy, Combat Potency generates an aditional 5 energy, and Sinister Calling now causes your damage over time poisens and bleeds to do 20% more damage

4pc: your mutilate has a chance to cause your next combo-point generating move to generate an aditional attack doing 75% of normal damage (1min CD, high pro chance) (mut will do both weps), Savage Combat now also increases finishing moves to cause 100% more damage if used within 5 seconds after Killing Spree, and Hemorrhage crits now causes the target to bleed for 5% damage dealt over 10 seconds, stacks up 5, damage is based on the highest crit gotten since last application.
    hahaha. no.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingedtoast
    idk about that 2 piece.. personally, i have little to no problems with SnD.. certainly not 5 seconds worth at any rate. the 4piece is nice, although my personal favourite is still
    "Possible 4p
    While your rupture is active on your target your melee attacks ignore and additional 7% armor. "

As with all of the ArP on stuff (and lets be honest, thats not going to change in icecrown loot) it's a nice buff if you're close to the ArP cap
    If you're close to the ArP cap you're not using Rupture, you're only using Eviscerate as a finisher.

no comments on mine? :'( :'(
    hahaha. no.

do u even know what druid t6 is? they have nothing to do with anything in this thread
    hahaha. no.

4p: your rupture does 10% more damage if applied on a target that already suffers from rupture. Stacks 3 times.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik
    If you're close to the ArP cap you're not using Rupture, you're only using Eviscerate as a finisher.
    I think the point of this was to make rupture more useful for combat rogues, you could effictivly drop armor pen gems and gem pure ap/agil to gain more dps, I am not sure if this would outweigh the evis spamming spec though.