Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Prediction: Sylvanas kills Jaina in HoR

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    I'm pretty sure the boss qualifies as an NPC, and is acting. We'll also probably get a moment where he is friendly and only in NPC-form, so I don't really understand why only friendly NPCs are listed here. It's not like they need to differentiate them.

The list just might not be finished. But this does seem like a pretty complete cast. No Sylvanas is just WTF, though.
    The list seems awfully alliance-biased. Saurfang as the only lore character from the horde? Just seems... odd.

Edit: Also, who is Brazie Getz? The only "Getz" I can find is a farmer in Hillsbrad.

Sylvaanas: kk the time is right! Lets kill this bastard!

Jaina: No wait! There is good in him, don't do it!

Sylvanas: You know what this guy did to my kingdom!?

Jaina: Yeah well if you had a bit of compassion then maybe he can do community service in the undercity for what he did! You are fulled with hate and want him dead yet you can't see how much of a good man he once was!

Sylvanas: I aint the only one who wants him dead you idiot! You wouldn't be complaining if it was Tirion or Saurfang standing here!

Jaina: But....

*Arthas trinkets out of debuff and teleports out*

Sylvanas: .....

Bottom line is everyone wants him dead and the last thing they want is Jaina ruining it all.
    [center]

I'm not taking PM Sig requests from people with under 50 posts.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Groznar
    To my knowledge they won't see each other. Jaina will go with the Alliance, and the banshee queen will go with the Horde.
    This.

"It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama