Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
... LastLast
  1. #261

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasathyo
    No new tauren totems? WTF ?

    Die blizzard, die :-\
    because the actual totems are the tauren ones
    http://i36.tinypic.com/20a9aib.png

  2. #262

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    icecrown raid looks pretty damn hot, rly like the part with red and everything basicly reminds me of necromancer base from dark messiah dunno if any 1 kno what it is
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

  3. #263

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    "Icecrown thing of crafting things"

    that name should totally go live
    Dear developers,

    please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

  4. #264

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    WoWProgress tracks around 27,000 raiding guilds.

    Let me think for a second whether being in the top 100 guilds is considered a top guild.

    Now let me call you a dummy again for thinking they aren't.

    LoL.

    ./sarcasm
    You're not in any of the top 100 so why are you even beginning to stress? It doesn't change any fact in anyway that you don't have to do this if you don't want to. We both know that badge gear is in every way minimal in comparison to progression made form previous content and current progression in a current raid.

    You're just a silly cry baby who needs something to whine about. Something that in the end will make minimal to no difference at all.

    By the way, you could have done the weekly 8-9 times in the time you've spent bleeding your vagina all over the place here.

  5. #265

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Envojus
    Haste is the best stat for Unholy Deathknights after Hit capped. And you sir go to hell if you want armor penetration on your gear but dont know it will no longer exist in Cataclysm, rather then being an a-hole.
    Wow. So basically 1 out of 5 possible specs has a use of this new blacksmithing-stuff.
    That's...awesome. Who cares about Arms, Fury, Blood and Rets when some fr'kin UH-DKs can use it!
    Srsly...did something big recently hit your head? I mean...somethin' like a car or so?

    Oh and yeeeeees. It will no longer exist in Cataclysm which comes out 2011 or so
    So let's raid with useless gear for about 15 month.
    Jesus christ, please...please go in peace. But go!
    Deal with it...

  6. #266

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Urgh @ Weekly [daily] raid quests... Naxx? :-X

  7. #267

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by VileMethoD
    You're not in any of the top 100 so why are you even beginning to stress? It doesn't change any fact in anyway that you don't have to do this if you don't want to.
    Wrong. All top guilds will make farming these badges a necessity so they can maximise their chances of getting first kills.

    We both know that badge gear is in every way minimal in comparison to progression made form previous content and current progression in a current raid.
    Wrong. Current badge gear represents the highest level of guild wide obtainable gear. Badges are mandatory to farm if you wish to remain in a top guild who focuses on getting fastest kills.

    You're just a silly cry baby who needs something to whine about. Something that in the end will make minimal to no difference at all.

    By the way, you could have done the weekly 8-9 times in the time you've spent bleeding your vagina all over the place here.
    Wrong. Farming these badges will (for the most) be organised on a guild level. This means cutting into progress raid times (ie Icecrown) because they will be organised in the eveneing which is when most guilds raid.

    Sorry my friend, i simply have played this game too long to know exactly how guilds are generally organised.

    I don't mind that you like the idea of raiding old content to get newest gear, but some of the things you are saying (particularly where you say 10 badges a week don't make any difference to top guilds) is simply wrong, and it makes me frustrated when i have to point this out to you.

    Lets just say that you personally do not mind the idea of progressing your character by raiding old content.

    And i do.

    And lets leave it at that.

    Talking basics with you on moot points is tiresome.

  8. #268
    Bloodsail Admiral Sturmbringe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Patras, Achaea, Greece
    Posts
    1,114

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    Yea that is an option, but something i don't want to do tbh.

    I enjoy playing with my friends. I enjoy looking forward to new content, exploring new raids, working towards new gear and having fun with new content.

    That is why i feel a bit miffed at having to work backwards to get new gear.

    Quitting a game i love because i don't enjoy a major aspect of the game that will be introduced is a particularly sucky thing to happen.

    Gearing up is a major aspect in character progression.

    Reverse / Backwards content in order to progress your character is something i have a REAL problem with.

    I want CONTENT AND CHARACTER progression, not backwards content in order to move my character forward.

    It's retarded and definately something that will influence my enjoyability of the game.

    I'll underling my point in red so people can quickly glance at the issue i have -

    I DO NOT WISH TO HAVE BACKWARDS CONTENT IN ORDER TO MOVE MY CHARACTER PROGRESSION FORWARDS. CONTENT PROGRESSION IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS CHARACTER PROGRESSION IN ORDER TO ENJOY THE GAME.
    Mate, your signature is also basically just a retarded anti-american statement yet you sport it with pride. Looks like that sometimes we tend to enjoy something that we know is retarded, which basically makes us masochists.

    Dr Freud aside, I think that you are just being disingenuous. Really I do.

    You see, this brand new Weekly Raid Quest Concept is nothing more than Daily Heroic revamped. So, it will not deduct any more of your fun than the Daily Heroic does.

    I think that none whatsoever of the Hardcore Raiders resents this change. None. I will tell you why:

    Because Naxxramas 25 content for a Hardcore guild is a joke, and has been since WOTLK got released. I know because I was in such a guild. Back when we were OS/Maly/Naxx geared, we used to clear Naxx 25, OS 25, VoA, and Maly 25 in less than 4 hours on Wednesdays.

    I think that the real reason you whine, is because you know that some casuals will get Tier 10 w/o deserving it, in your opinion.

    Your kind basically wants this game to roll back to the year of our Lord 2005, when only about 100 people had Tier 2 and there were like 300 more who had Tier 1/Tier 2 in each server.

    Well guess what, those days are gone. For good. ANd they ain`t coming back. I can tell you that with much certainty.

    For starters, it had taken me about six months to get full Hunter Tier 2 on my Vanilla HUnter alt back in 2005. (This to let those who didn`t hardcore raid in Vanilla know exactly how difficult it was to gear back then).

    That said nubnub2009, you should try to expend all that energy at the Gym and not trolling this board. That is a good genuine advice I am giving to you free of charge.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    @GC: Mate, I am sure you know that the avoidance change has just put the last nail in the coffin of Beast Mastery as a useful spec in Arena. As Plops told you yesterday at the US DD forums (before this change went live) BM had already fallen into disuse for Arena PvP.

    In Plops` words, `the spec is crap [in Arena]`. Plops himself has specced Survival, as you know. I am curious to see what will you do now in order to make BM even remotely competitive in Arena, really I am.

    Please note that a new talent that `Increases pet DPS by 1/2%` in the place of avoidance won`t do the trick. I am sure you know that this change hurts all Hunter specs in Arena as a whole.

    I remain hopeful though. Let`s hope that you `ll get a stroke of genius.

    Cheers
    NINJA TURTLES as the next playable WoW race/class combo. WoW has got Kung Fu Pandas, Pokemon and recently even Transformers in it, so I don't see how Ninja Turtles would be any less pathetic than current "WoW" is.

  9. #269
    Field Marshal nalcarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Westerwald, Germany
    Posts
    83

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

    Death Knight
    Runeforging
    • Rune of the Nerubian Carapace - Affixes your rune weapon with a rune that increases Defense by 25 and total Stamina by 2%. Modifying your rune weapon requires a Rune Forge in Ebon Hold.
    This is Rune of the Stoneskin Gargoyle for 1H weapons.
    So you could have 50 Def an 4% Stamina on your weapons if you DW-tank? Shouldn't it be halved for 1H-weapons? Or maybe it can only be enchanted on one weapon?

    *confused*


  10. #270
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    18,326

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    WoWProgress tracks around 27,000 raiding guilds.

    Let me think for a second whether being in the top 100 guilds is considered a top guild.

    Now let me call you a dummy again for thinking they aren't.

    LoL.

    ./sarcasm
    Wowprogress tracked 55 000 guilds in Ulduar and Naxx

    What is the definition of a top guild? Here is mine: If you NEED to farm heroics and the soon to come weekly raid to get emblems to buy gear to beat content - then you are NOT a Top Guild.

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  11. #271
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    18,326

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    Wrong. All top guilds will make farming these badges a necessity so they can maximise their chances of getting first kills.

    Wrong. Current badge gear represents the highest level of guild wide obtainable gear. Badges are mandatory to farm if you wish to remain in a top guild who focuses on getting fastest kills.

    Wrong. Farming these badges will (for the most) be organised on a guild level. This means cutting into progress raid times (ie Icecrown) because they will be organised in the eveneing which is when most guilds raid.

    Sorry my friend, i simply have played this game too long to know exactly how guilds are generally organised.
    BULLSHIT! The highest gear drops from from a "no wipe Anub 25 man HM kill" - ilv 272 claoks
    Double BULLSHIT: Tier 9.5 REGALIA tokens need NO emblems and only drop from HM Anub 25 man
    Tripple BULLSHIT: Top Guilds..REAL TOP GUILDS...Stars, Ensidia, Paragon, let us just take the Top 10....have completed all Hardmodes before emblems made a difference. Because you actually need like 300 triumph to complete a T 9.25 (the ones with trophies) and you don't get that ina the week that those guilds took from release to full clear.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  12. #272

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by det
    BULLSHIT! The highest gear drops from from a "no wipe Anub 25 man HM kill" - ilv 272 claoks
    Double BULLSHIT: Tier 9.5 REGALIA tokens need NO emblems and only drop from HM Anub 25 man
    Tripple BULLSHIT: Top Guilds..REAL TOP GUILDS...Stars, Ensidia, Paragon, let us just take the Top 10....have completed all Hardmodes before emblems made a difference. Because you actually need like 300 triumph to complete a T 9.25 (the ones with trophies) and you don't get that ina the week that those guilds took from release to full clear.
    Current badge gear represents the highest level of guild wide obtainable gear.
    See underlined.
    (Feel free to retract your statements whenever you are ready )

    I'm also pretty certain every member in those top 10 guilds all farmed heroics at every given opportunity even if it was just to get 1 more piece of t9.5 gear.

    Because just 1 more piece of gear per person makes a big difference to the raid.

    The fact that they killed these bosses BEFORE they completed their sets is a show of their skill. Are you trying to tell me the Worlds top 10 guilds had all their players not farm heroics for badges because they deemed them not necessary?

    If you answer yes to that, then i think you have a warped vision of what makes them the best guilds.

    Read more thoroughly what i type next time, i pick my words extremely carefully.

  13. #273
    The Lightbringer Dewote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,295

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    I thought terenas was dead? :O
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

  14. #274

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Suoma
    I thought terenas was dead? :O
    Oh, he is. Probably gonna be his ghost coming out or something.

  15. #275

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    Wrong. All top guilds will make farming these badges a necessity so they can maximise their chances of getting first kills.

    Wrong. Current badge gear represents the highest level of guild wide obtainable gear. Badges are mandatory to farm if you wish to remain in a top guild who focuses on getting fastest kills.

    Wrong. Farming these badges will (for the most) be organised on a guild level. This means cutting into progress raid times (ie Icecrown) because they will be organised in the eveneing which is when most guilds raid.

    Sorry my friend, i simply have played this game too long to know exactly how guilds are generally organised.

    I don't mind that you like the idea of raiding old content to get newest gear, but some of the things you are saying (particularly where you say 10 badges a week don't make any difference to top guilds) is simply wrong, and it makes me frustrated when i have to point this out to you.

    Lets just say that you personally do not mind the idea of progressing your character by raiding old content.

    And i do.

    And lets leave it at that.

    Talking basics with you on moot points is tiresome.
    Hey - I thought you were quitting so get a move on will ya ?

  16. #276
    Dreadlord Metian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    767

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Looks like they are working to get more things for Cataclysm into the game. Like the Dwarf Totems.
    ALTF4.

  17. #277

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Troll totems look the best, but that's only because they've got different symbols for the different elements, whereas the others look the same regardless of the element.

  18. #278

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    They have replaced Undercity guards with Kor'kron and Varimathras B named replacement is the Kor'kron captain. Is Sylvanas under house arrest?

  19. #279

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by det
    BULLSHIT! The highest gear drops from from a "no wipe Anub 25 man HM kill" - ilv 272 claoks
    Double BULLSHIT: Tier 9.5 REGALIA tokens need NO emblems and only drop from HM Anub 25 man
    Tripple BULLSHIT: Top Guilds..REAL TOP GUILDS...Stars, Ensidia, Paragon, let us just take the Top 10....have completed all Hardmodes before emblems made a difference. Because you actually need like 300 triumph to complete a T 9.25 (the ones with trophies) and you don't get that ina the week that those guilds took from release to full clear.

    You're telling us those guilds didnt farm hc 5 men and waited 3-4 weeks for their first setbonuses?


    This thread is amazing. Its like 10 people crying " don't say bada of my drug, its awesum".
    The passion with which you guys defend this kind of design choice (because really the real burden is minimal) would be' less redicolous if we didn't come from revamped Naxx AND the Thriump fiasco AND the 5 men farming insanity AND the new awesome 4 versione of the same raid formula. And you guys keep swallowing; at this pace, one could think Blizzard could get away with releasing an expansion made of revamped content and with no class progression, slap in 2 new races and sell millions to' the gullible.

  20. #280

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd
    They have replaced Undercity guards with Kor'kron and Varimathras B named replacement is the Kor'kron captain. Is Sylvanas under house arrest?
    I guess the orcs (I'm assuming Garrosh has something to do with this) don't trust her.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •