Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

Ooph, nature resist craftable gear... You know what's coming.

Balls, I was hoping we'd be done with those bullshit gold-sink bank-space-consuming crap for good.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

/fist US

gief EU ptrs ;(
    -.-

Hey Boubouille , is there a "Death" animation for the Lich King model in 3.3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Ooops...I felt a bit of nerdrage swelling in my throat as well :

/ducks
    Remember, the internet is generally a bad place to expend all that teenie surplus energy. The Gym is your friend. Apart from the fact that your gf will love you if you pump iron three times a week, you might even get a gf if you don't have one already. On top of that, you will meet a bunch of new people who will generally help in making you a better person.

And, you might even leave Ensidia alone for a week or two since you will learn to busy yourself with new things, such as "two-day split rotation", "abs" "triceps" and even "biceps". :-)

The above was intended ofc, for our friend NubNub. :-)
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sito
    why they put the dwarfs shaman totem if they are gonna put that till the next epancion
    They're slowly adding 4.0 stuff, so the patch for Cataclysm wouldn't be so big?

REJUVENATION NERF!? WTF!? I think druids will heal with bandages in the Cataclysm expansion...

Quote Originally Posted by treston323
    The frozen throne pic is looking HOT already!
    But then it would melt!

Is that how we fight arthas? We melt him?
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLWaffles

Balls, I was hoping we'd be done with those bullshit gold-sink bank-space-consuming crap for good.
    I would laugh my ass off if Blizzard put in a 12-week Resistance-gear-farming cockblock ala Frozen Runes for Hard Mode Icecrown, just to show a big fat middle finger to all the people complaining about how Vanilla raids were so much more difficult than WOTLK (and handily ignoring the resistance and gear cockblock factor). If they did I imagine it would take the boards of MMO-Champion all of about a week to go from "OMG WOTLK too easy, bring back Vanilla-style raiding" to "OMG WTF is this resistance farming crap, I don't want a 12 week cockblock, stop going back to crappy Vanilla-style raiding".

Yes yes, let Sindragosa require every raid member to have 4 pieces of new frost res gear or be immediately 1-shotted (and of course you only get 20 of the mats per raid, and 5 are required per frost res piece), and then require ever raid member to wear an 'Arthas Flame Cloak' which requires you to skin Sindragosa for her scales (which she drops 2 of each kill) otherwise Arthas one shots you on sight. And watch the QQ flow... Now that would be vengeance on the whiners indeed...

15+ Year Old Account

Warrior's changes are looking like joke :/

Quote Originally Posted by Methusela
    Now that would be vengeance on the whiners indeed...
    You know what? Now that you put it that way I almost want them to actually do this and see if all these people STFU for good.

Of course, I am aware they won't STFU, but it is always nice to see someone getting piston-pumped in the rear by their own rose-tinted memories.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

I really prefer this new weekly emblem quest to what we have now with the dailies. Always felt like missing a day was putting me behind.

Hell you could probably run any of the 10 mans with just 5 people at the current gear levels (toc aside).

Servers are really taking a beating, i can't even stay on my 80 long enough to fly to icecrown to see him

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLWaffles

Placeholder stats are placeholders. I hope... The names don't really imply the pieces are resist gear (like Icebane, Iceguard etc. sets). Anyway, gearing up resist tanks isn't that bad but if the whole raid needs to have in excess of 300 res for any chance of survival that's just mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebeau
    Can we PLEASE stop sticking tainted/evil/otherworldly stuff in my Sunwell? Christ, we just got the thing reignited and cleansed only one expansion ago. >
    )

Man you are right, i mean the KJ was swimming in it, now we will put there some evil sword of undeadness. Kael thas surerly spit in it many times, maybe even peed there.

That new sword should be cleansed once again after this, from all that s***s

Weekly raid quests? I have been talking about that for years! I am so excited!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrein
    Hey Boubouille , is there a "Death" animation for the Lich King model in 3.3 ?
    There already is, always has been, its just the default human death animation =D

Awesome, can't wait! Weekly quests are a great idea!

nice shadowpriest changes.

Dwarf totems should have been beer mugs. Maybe a keg when you drop 4 at once.

Missed opportunity.

Can you PLZ PLZ PLZ specify that the Seal of Vengeance/Corruption change is just a tooltip fix. I'm tired of the QQ posts its generating on the pally forums.