Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
... LastLast
  1. #241
    High Overlord Lombra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    184

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    I'm glad they finally gave trolls their own voodoo totems. Always wondered why they didn't have totems such as the ones in Zul'Farrak! But I'm kinda disappointed with the orc totems.. I'd much rather have (what I assume now is) the tauren totems. Axes aren't really.. shamanistic, imo.


    Also this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Numptydumbty
    Just quit then - stop crying about everything and bothering us with it.

    Bye.
    You must come with me, young ones, for I am the grim reaper.

    Defias Brotherhood-EU

  2. #242
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    16,977

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    You are dumb.
    If he is dumb, then you are thick in the skull. 99% of the posters that replied to your rage do not agree with you.

    You are not forced to do anything, but as the other guys said: Maybe you keep losing out on that one drop (I did't get T8.5 shoulders from Yogg for 12 bloody weeks in a row) - and then you can buy that with emblems (bought the T9.25 non set shoulder eventually).

    ...and I think I am as much a raider as you are....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  3. #243
    Stood in the Fire Envojus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    413

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Phibi
    Guess they just failed once again with that stuff
    Hi, Haste on Plate? Most useless Stat currently...

    And wow, again nothing to bring Warriors back into the game.
    Congratulations.

    Phew i'm lucky my acc ran out yesterday.
    Haste is the best stat for Unholy Deathknights after Hit capped. And you sir go to hell if you want armor penetration on your gear but dont know it will no longer exist in Cataclysm, rather then being an a-hole.

  4. #244

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    You are dumb.

    Top guilds compete for fastest kills.

    Fastest kills means fastest character progression.
    Fastest character progression as of next patch means being forced to raid old content.

    Seriously, i can just imagine you the type of player in your guild that has to be spoon fed everything since you can not think for yourself.

    You are dumb (i felt like repeating that)

    Points been made anyway (that everyone cept you can understand, even if they dont agree), but i cba to waste time on someone who can not understand what the word "competitive" means.
    First off, I highly doubt you are in any way in a "top guild". In fact I'm confident you're not.

    Good guilds will generally progress regardless if they're completely gear capped because of their skill and group synergy. ToC is an excellent example of this. You seem to be the kind of player that has to out gear an instance in order to clear it. That's not being competitive. That's being bad.

    You're stupid.

    You're a god damn cry baby who wants everything handed to them. Like I said in my very first post, there's a big difference between mandatory and optional. Mandatory was Vanilla farming resist. Mandatory was attunements. This is not mandatory. You can still clear all the content just as fast as any "top guild" without doing this weekly. Why? Because most "top guilds" clear this crap within weeks of launch. Let's say one month as a base. In one month you would get 40 badges. That's not enough to gear the hell out. It's just enough to maybe grab a high cost piece a couple a week from then.

    So let me repeat. You're stupid.

    "Ignorance can be cured with a book, stupidity can only be cured with a shotgun and a shovel."

    I can run to the gun store real quick if you'd like.

  5. #245

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by det
    If he is dumb, then you are thick in the skull. 99% of the posters that replied to your rage do not agree with you.
    I don't mind who agrees and who disagrees. I like listening about other people's points of view and deciding for myself if i, in turn, agree or disagree.

    That guy didn't understand what i was saying (because he was unaware the competitive raiding means gearing up as fast as possible, which means being forced to run old content to grab these 10 badges if you want to remain competitive), that was what made him dumb, not the fact that he disagrees with me.

  6. #246

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    I used to laugh at people saying "Aion this, Aion that, let's all move to Aion, WoW sucks", but i fear there is a danger of them being correct.

    I now find myself in the same position of looking at alternative games because of this change.

    Oh well, maybe it will be for the best for veterans to quit WoW anyway, maybe give the new players a chance to take the game somewhere
    I hate to make these kinds of posts, but seriously, do you really think anyone cares? Your entire argument boils down to 'I don't think it's fun going to old dungeons and my comm are such a bunch of gear whores that they're going to force me to spend the first 15 minutes of a raid downing Flame Lootathon for badges, therefore I'm going to quit for Aion'. Do you really think someone in Blizzard HQ is going to push the big red panic button and scream 'NubNub is quitting WOW because of this change, quick, remove the quests immediately!!!' Nobody cares about your opinion (which seems to be in the vast minority based on replies to this post).

    Seriously, have some fucking perspective. Blizzard are about to release 3 epic 5 mans and a truly epic raid dungeon that's the culmination of a storyline that began in Warcraft 3, and what's likely to be the most challenging and fun content of the entire expansion, and you're emo-ing about quitting because you might have to spend 10 minutes killing Patchie? FFS, have a chat to your guild and get them to do him as a 10 minute post-raid fun run- if you're in TOTC hard mode gear they could probably 10-man Heroic Patchie and let you go to bed.

    I've played since Closed Beta so I'm more of a veteran than most, and I can honestly say yours is the most retarded reason for quitting 5 years of playing WOW that I've ever heard...

  7. #247

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by VileMethoD
    First off, I highly doubt you are in any way in a "top guild". In fact I'm confident you're not.

    Good guilds will generally progress regardless if they're completely gear capped because of their skill and group synergy. ToC is an excellent example of this. You seem to be the kind of player that has to out gear an instance in order to clear it. That's not being competitive. That's being bad.

    You're stupid.

    You're a god damn cry baby who wants everything handed to them. Like I said in my very first post, there's a big difference between mandatory and optional. Mandatory was Vanilla farming resist. Mandatory was attunements. This is not mandatory. You can still clear all the content just as fast as any "top guild" without doing this weekly. Why? Because most "top guilds" clear this crap within weeks of launch. Let's say one month as a base. In one month you would get 40 badges. That's not enough to gear the hell out. It's just enough to maybe grab a high cost piece a couple a week from then.

    So let me repeat. You're stupid.

    "Ignorance can be cured with a book, stupidity can only be cured with a shotgun and a shovel."

    I can run to the gun store real quick if you'd like.
    All top guilds will make farming these badges mandatory.

    Tell me i'm wrong, i double dare you.

  8. #248

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    All top guilds will make farming these badges mandatory.

    Tell me i'm wrong, i double dare you.
    All top guilds will clear the content before those badges make any significant difference.

    Tell me I'm wrong, I double dare you.

  9. #249
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    16,977

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Methusela
    I hate to make these kinds of posts, but seriously, do you really think anyone cares? Your entire argument boils down to 'I don't think it's fun going to old dungeons and my comm are such a bunch of gear whores that they're going to force me to spend the first 15 minutes of a raid downing Flame Lootathon for badges, therefore I'm going to quit for Aion'. Do you really think someone in Blizzard HQ is going to push the big red panic button and scream 'NubNub is quitting WOW because of this change, quick, remove the quests immediately!!!' Nobody cares about your opinion (which seems to be in the vast minority based on replies to this post).

    Seriously, have some fucking perspective. Blizzard are about to release 3 epic 5 mans and a truly epic raid dungeon that's the culmination of a storyline that began in Warcraft 3, and what's likely to be the most challenging and fun content of the entire expansion, and you're emo-ing about quitting because you might have to spend 10 minutes killing Patchie? FFS, have a chat to your guild and get them to do him as a 10 minute post-raid fun run- if you're in TOTC hard mode gear they could probably 10-man Heroic Patchie and let you go to bed.

    I've played since Closed Beta so I'm more of a veteran than most, and I can honestly say yours is the most retarded reason for quitting 5 years of playing WOW that I've ever heard...
    Well said. I know people in my guild will be kicking and screaming to get into that pwnfaceroll weekly 10 man (with mains and all their alts) to grab 10 badges in 10 mins.

    Big fat "Thumbs up" from me.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  10. #250

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    All top guilds will make farming these badges mandatory.

    Tell me i'm wrong, i double dare you.
    Well durr....of course they will.

    Just as a cutting edge guild might go do Scholomance for dark runes to do General Vezzax hardmode

    OMG old content to give an edge...the world is falling!!!

  11. #251
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    16,977

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    All top guilds will make farming these badges mandatory.

    Tell me i'm wrong, i double dare you.
    You are wrong on the "mandatory". The players in the top guilds will just do it and have fun 5 manning 10 man content. If you are in a top guild, you don't need to be told. You just bloody DO IT.

    Quote Originally Posted by VileMethoD
    All top guilds will clear the content before those badges make any significant difference.

    Tell me I'm wrong, I double dare you.
    You are right
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  12. #252

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by VileMethoD
    All top guilds will clear the content before those badges make any significant difference.

    Tell me I'm wrong, I double dare you.
    You are wrong.

    Fewer than 80 guilds have killed hc 25 man Anub, even though we all have had plenty of time to farm our heroic triumph badges for our obtainable t9.5 loot.

    Farming OLD CONTENT to get these badges was mandatory for top guilds then, as will it be mandatory for guilds in the future.

    So yea, to say these badges do not make any significant difference to top guilds, you are completely wrong.

  13. #253

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by det
    You just bloody DO IT.
    Because it is a necessity.

    Thnx for agreeing with me

  14. #254

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    You are wrong.

    Fewer than 80 guilds have killed hc 25 man Anub, even though we all have had plenty of time to farm our heroic triumph badges for our obtainable t9.5 loot.

    Farming these badges was mandatory for top guilds then, as will it be mandatory for guilds in the future.

    So yea, to say these badges do not make any significant difference to top guilds, you are completely wrong.
    Then you're skewing what a "top guild" is. Because the "top guilds" completed that crap weeks ago. Now you're just fishing to keep your crappy argument valid.

    Not that you're in a top guild or anywhere near in a top guild.

  15. #255

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by VileMethoD
    Then you're skewing what a "top guild" is. Because the "top guilds" completed that crap weeks ago. Now you're just fishing to keep your crappy argument valid.

    Not that you're in a top guild or any near in a top guild.
    WoWProgress tracks around 27,000 raiding guilds.

    Let me think for a second whether being in the top 100 guilds is considered a top guild.

    Now let me call you a dummy again for thinking they aren't.

    LoL.

    ./sarcasm

  16. #256

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp
    Well durr....of course they will.

    Just as a cutting edge guild might go do Scholomance for dark runes to do General Vezzax hardmode

    OMG old content to give an edge...the world is falling!!!
    That actually works?

  17. #257

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    No new tauren totems? WTF ?

    Die blizzard, die :-\

  18. #258

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    srsly, how can you argue 18 pages with a guy named "nubnub2009"

    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by nubnub2009
    I now find myself in the same position of looking at alternative games because of this change.
    Oh well, maybe it will be for the best for veterans to quit WoW anyway, maybe give the new players a chance to take the game somewhere
    we will miss you mister almighty veteran ! srsly /sarcasm

  19. #259
    Stood in the Fire Sin3671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hartlepool England
    Posts
    425

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    as a survival hunter all i can say to the person that came up with them changes is

    You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

  20. #260
    Mechagnome Aerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Maelstrom EU
    Posts
    651

    Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Holylighter
    srsly, how can you argue 18 pages with a guy named "nubnub2009"

    ...
    pro troll is very pro, but obvious afterall
    Ysera is green, and her skin glitters with countless emeralds for scales. Her physical form is ghostly, ethereal, like watching a living dream or vision. The Emerald Dream is a place where all living beings dream when sleeping. It is a place of where sentient beings have dreams of hope, and faith for a better tomorrow. Her eyes are always closed, although you can see her pupils move constantly below her eyelids as if watching many dreams at once.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •