hope to see a change like this

CB is now instast cast and also dispell all shield effect on the target
    UA is now doing ???? shadow damage to the target when it ends

ok
    CB's special effect now is 99.9% useless, when will u get a CB on a target with just a few HP and having a shield on with cast time,or can u actually shoot your CB on a CLOSed rogue? if u are not killing your target, the shield still save him from your other attacks ,that's meaningless

since UA is now the aff. immo, and having a cast time ,it should have a little direct damage like immo. make it at the end can let locks time thier NF or whatever to make a little brust

this also helps balance the DPS of Destro. and Aff. ,instast CB means lower damage and UA doing little more damage

Re: hope to see a change like this

UA's "secondary effect" is dispel protection, it does more than enough damage in PVE, but in PVP, it protects your stronger instant cast Corruption dot, Fear, and even Haunt, not to mention whatever the other people PVPing with you are applying to your target.

Chaos Bolt's main draw is it's huge base damage damage and ability to bypass damages shields, you could always look for opportunities to finish off your target with it, when any other spell would get absorbed.

gtfo my pve with pvp changes too.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vkei
    CB's special effect now is 99.9% useless, when will u get a CB on a target with just a few HP and having a shield on with cast time,or can u actually shoot your CB on a CLOSed rogue?
    Yes, or a PW:Shielded Priest, etc.

Your changes would break the class through overpowerment. UA cannot be instant cast becuase of the dispel feature. When they change how dispelling works, and should it do so properly, I will be among the first to recommend UA become instant. Chaos Bolt will never pierce immunities, not with a 12 second cooldown.

R.I.P. YARG

i just want my 41/51 pointer,have an actually usefull effect

CB now is not going throw pally's shield or mage's ice ,it is just a spell that more powerful than inc. with cooldown, i can't really feel its special effect useful especially with a casting and flying time ,make it instant cast and dispelling all shield effect will make it more usefull and special

UA is good for dispell protection ,since on1 is going to dispell it, it is now means"UA protects DOTs on the target from dispelling" but not damaging the dispeller ,most classes have debuff protection on %,it is also no help on aff. locks brust damage ,and this effect is also useless in PVE,since it is now another immo. i think it should do a little bit more

just my hope........i always want X1 pointer to be really special ,not just a spell better than the filter

15+ Year Old Account

Meta is a fun, and unique part of the warlock class that for its duration and cooldown is kind of overpowered. The only reason it sucks is because of the amount of talents wasted getting you there.

Chaos Bolt has the highest damage for a single spell in the game. It has the lowest mana cost of any dps spell in the game. It bypasses rogue defenses. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?

Haunt is the single ability in the affliction tree that lets you raid as Affliction without being overpowered in PVP. If all your dots hit 20% harder, just to make the spec work in PVE, it would be ridiculously OP in PVP. This is what happened in BC - Affliction fell behind because of ISB and DoT's that already hit hard in PVP and could not be buffed any further. Blizzard has smart people figuring out these problems and solving them.

Our 51 pointers solve problems rather than simply "being there" - Affliction can raid, Demonology gets burst and better aoe, Destruction doesn't have to rely on ISB/Curse of Shadows gimmickry.

R.I.P. YARG

I chaos bolt rogues in the face with their cloak up ALL the time. I save it because usually they go for cloak stealth, but instead I go for cloak 9k chaos bolt crit to your ass.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.