Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: So, Hunters STILL suck and warlocks suck now too!

Hunters and warlocks are fine.
    QQ moar, your tears sustain me.

The disease doesn't suffer the aoe reduction penalty... yet anyways.

Also, to chime in on point - if you're not doing competitive damage you either:

A) are doing something wrong
    B) are on a fight that doesn't really favour your class
    C) have a poor raid comp.

I can't tell you how important it is to run a group that has synergy to it or a spec that suits your raid group better. Seriously, don't bring your Marksman spec to a raid that doesn't have a warrior/rogue/feral druid willing/able to give you the sunder armor/5% crit buffs. No second paladin for might/kings? Well your hunter is probably not gonna do well in that raid period. Switch to Survival at the very least.

I know that was just one example but DPS does have to change gear/spec throughout an instance just like the tanks/healers do. If you're doign bad dps, there's a reason and it's not blizzard. Find it, fix it.

edited for grammer/punctation

Quote Originally Posted by AnarkanDK
    No we don't.
    someone needs to learn their class right!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrus
    implying that diseases spread by pestilence suffers from the aoe damage reduction?
    Breaking sheeps is cool bro.
    Prophecy are recruiting! Visit our website at http://warcraft-prophecy.net/ to find out more.

It's also useless damage as you're not going to kill anything you're not focusing anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Gajan
    Please, enlighten me on the prep you need. You cast Immolate, you hit the Conflag button and BOOM, nice huge yellow number on your screen.

THEN you can pump out a Chaos Bolt and 2 Incinerates in around 5-6 seconds.

Again, your prerequisites for damage are much lower than a Rogue, DK, Feral... You also need much less prep than most other ranged specs. The only spec that needs less time than you is an Arcane Mage...
    He might have thought you meant PvP. While, the front end burst of destro is impressive, warlocks still require sustained single target DPS to achieve maximum DPS. One thing you'll notice is that generally the higher your DPS as a warlock, the greater % of your damage comes from incinerate because the bulk of the rotation is incinerate. If a warlock is forced to waste Backdraft charges on immolate and uses Conflag and CB more than he is able to use incinerate, the numbers will be lackluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch
    Hunters and warlocks are fine.
    QQ moar, your tears sustain me.
    How very un-Plutarchan.

And yes, the classes themselves are fine. All things considered.

Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

10+ Year Old Account

no good guilds use china meter online.

Breaking sheeps is cool bro.
    i heard breaking cc's matters on this incredibly easy fight

Hunters and Warlocks still manage to make it into the top 5. You want to QQ? play a shadow priest.

Poor poor shadow priests. They have been turned into the class you don't really need in a raid anymore.

Misery? Not needed. You can get the hit buff from a Boomkin who will ALSO give you a crit buff
    Vampiric Touch? made useless since it no longer gives back mana based on your damage but a % of persons mana and gee other classes do this too.
    VE? Your light judging Paladin does more healing.

Don't cry about your classes sucking till you have played a shadow priest.

i dont mean to brag since i really hate it, but i have yet to be beaten on dps meters and im not even hard mode geared. I beat hard mode geared hunters in toc/voa and back then in ulduar. If your a hunter with decent gear you should be up there on the damage meters not in 7th place etc,

Why cant the players with higher numbers just be more skilled? My hunter kicks ass idk what your doing wrong. I can come in first on some fights(idc about meter positions honestly) but does it matter. If you raid in my guild you are there because you have showed to be competent and well versed in your class. Honestly someone has to be last on the dps charts, if you are last with 7k dps on a non gimmick fight will you still bitch and moan, probably so but my question is why?
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Maybe you're just bad.
    ˙spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ʎɯ ןןɐ ʎɐןd ı

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    Try being a Boomkin, then complain.
    this man speaks the truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Polution
    I was in school, and some kids come up to me trying to start a fight. So what do I do? I do what anyone would do in my position. I get down on all fours and say

[size=18pt]"BEAR FORM!!!"[/size]

Needless to say, those kids didn't mess with me again. >.>

Don't try saying you guys don't do the same thing. Its natrual instinct.

No we don't.
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/all/8/0/3

Yes you do.

So hunter suck? Well last time i checked a Marksman hunter in my guild was top dps with 8K consistent dps in raids and 7K in 5 man groups. So maybe its you and not the class?
    Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Hunters and warlocks don't suck.

/thread

I like how people just look at their guild, or a couple pugs dps meters and assume that "well the classes I saw at the top are clearly op".

People need to take responsibility and look at themselves as probly lacking gear and some skill with their own class + the fact that depending on everyone else's gear and skill, things can vary quite a bit from raid to raid, and even from boss to boss. Some are friendlier to melee, aoe, ranged, etc. Your guild is unlikely an accurate representation of any class's max dps potential. Those at the top likely just spec'd gemmed, enchanted, and researched / played their class enough to really put out something decent.

Honestly minus the fact of knowing if someone really sucks or not Damage meters suck.
    Delete your meter and look away when others post. -_- If your dpsing your best then have fun doing that instead of whining the Blizzard hates your class. Also unless you bring a very balanced group of spell casters and melee one side is going to fair better then others.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

60% less threads if blizzard would kick the dmg meter addons out.
    :

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Evok
    What the hell are 3 hybrid classes doing above 2 pure dps classes? What are death knights doing at #2?
    Death Knight is a Hero class, Blizzard's precious puppet. They need to be overpowered since they nerfed huntards and rets to the ground, so noobs have a faceroll class again.