Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Trend of pricks in Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Icebear
    So why didn't you? One less QQer in the world.
    A resto druid coming into the thread and getting insecure and lashing out at people? Big surprise here. The truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Trees aren't emo until they're chopped down.

Hmm i do this on my paladin prot/holy in 2's i don't think it makes me a dick i just do it so i know i can survive against different comps, helps me improve when i play against them, most the time my lock mate just shouts at me over Vent telling me to leave. I know i'm not going to win, I'm not planning on it (although i did manage to beat a DK Shaman 2v1) It just helps me to time my holy shields and sacred shields, my silence my stuns and dummy casting as well.

And before anyone calls me OP or more likely a lier, DK was on 25% health when my lock died and still had one dot on him (which took him to 22%) and shaman was low on mana. (double dps team) was just a matter of slowly damaging the DK down whilst healing up.
    The Rules of the Internet:
    If some one uses an item or geninue skill to beat you, they're a noob.
    If you use the same item and beat them, your're pro
    If they create a fair fight of 1v1 all same weps/skills ect and they win, they hacked
    If they have better skill aquired items, they have no life
    If they rage at you, they are 12
    If they troll you, they are homosexual
    If they write something usefull and interesting, doesn't matter TLR

1. Make an alt on opponent team's server
    2. Contact opponent and roll for win
    3. ???
    4. Profit

If you haven't killed both people in 2v2 arena then you HAVE NOT won the match. If you can't cordinate enough with your partner to kill a healer in arena do not get on here and QQ over it.

I play a prot healer with a DK partner in 2v2 in the 1800 bracket for fun. He's got a 3v3 team, but we have fun and I get some arena gear out of the deal. Prot being easy to interrupt with regards to heals means that sometimes the DK dies quickly to burst teams when I'm chain CC'ed / interrupted.

Normally when that happens, I accept the loss graciously and bow out. However, if the other team is going to mock me or otherwise be bad sports about their assumed win, I'll do everything I can to make that match a pain for them. I consider preventing them from playing other teams as long as possible and doing the same thing a public service.

We had that very thing happen with an Arms Warrior / Resto Druid combo, and I played them to a draw just for being asshats to us. My friend logged off, did some enchants on an alt, ran a fast heroic, and came back laughing while I was finishing up the match. It doesn't really hurt my partner because he's getting points from his 3v3 and I'm not a hardcore arena player anyway, so it's a pretty effective way to encourage the other team to keep their mocking to themselves.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

I do know how you feel, they can be cocks but it is funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldun
    Its the Fresh Cum from the argent tournament daily. It spawns a shark in any swimmable water.

I read this thread the other day, and holy shit its fun! 1189 res rsham FTW!
    I did it twice to two different teams who were mocking me because they had killed my rogue
    Shame on me i know!
    First game I played it the whole 45 mins and gave us both a loss. The Pally created a character after the match to let me know what he thought of me. lol

The second match I actually got them to leave!!!

I'm still confused about how you got a "quick" kill on the DK especially if the Druid was tanking both of you for that long.

yeah, i was doing this to a druid/war team as my druid... pretty funny really. After about 5 minutes of laughing at them on vent while they chased me all over nagrand i left though. Not worth my time to do 3 games in an hour vs 12.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by mrchee
    I will say this again as I have in the past.

In pvp, all heals should be reduced by 50%. This is before any MS affect and stacking with it multiplicatively.

Healers can outheal raid boss levels of dps... how can that be fair in PvP?
    wrong... so wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    If its too hard people will complain, if its too easy people will complain, hard core raiders will complain is theres a gate system, but then they will also complain if theres an open system, casual people will complain 5 mans are too hard, raiders will complain 5 mans are too easy, everyone will complain about 5 mans in general, hard core pvps will complain about arena balance, casual pvps will complain about BG balance, overall pvps will complain about balance in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel
    I'm still confused about how you got a "quick" kill on the DK especially if the Druid was tanking both of you for that long.
    It's much easier as a heavily defensive healer to just heal yourself and keep yourself alive than it is to keep two people alive, especially when you're trying to heal a DPSer in a mix of some PvE/PVP gear. I can't speak for playing as a druid, but I know, as a ToC geared ret paladin raider, that resto druids still give me a challenge to kill in BG's. Their friends die much faster than they do.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

Quote Originally Posted by Ralyha
    I read this thread the other day, and holy shit its fun! 1189 res rsham FTW!
    I did it twice to two different teams who were mocking me because they had killed my rogue
    Shame on me i know!
    First game I played it the whole 45 mins and gave us both a loss. The Pally created a character after the match to let me know what he thought of me. lol

The second match I actually got them to leave!!!
    So your bad because you cant keep your teammate alive, but your good at running in circles around a pillar for 45 minutes, grats my 5 year old brother could do that. I would really enjoy watching you try this at a pro lan tournament so I could see the other team just get up and bitch smack you in the face for poor sportsmanship. Its this "we cant win but I sure can be an annoying prick to get revenge for them beating us" attitude that has alot of people thinking it would be a good idea for Blizz to implement a good system to stop the harrasment.

Ugh, had another prot healadin do this the other night. They killed my partner just as I finished his off. It wasn't as bad but it did take me about 5 minutes and a decent coordination of cc, silence, and dots to finish him off (affliction lock). If you aren't going to dps, just /bow and leave. Proving healing is OP in arena isn't impressive.

btw thanks for the sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi11topper

If anyone has any suggestions for how to deal with this please let me know.
    Thank you for the help in advance.
    He's making a fool out of you by out healing your dps. So here's what you do.... break out your /LOL macro on him and start T-bagging his partner. It's always worked for me. Have your druid T-bag his partner too but have him keep and eye on the healer and make sure he doesnt attempt to rez.

Quote Originally Posted by chrion
    So your bad because you cant keep your teammate alive, but your good at running in circles around a pillar for 45 minutes, grats my 5 year old brother could do that. I would really enjoy watching you try this at a pro lan tournament so I could see the other team just get up and bitch smack you in the face for poor sportsmanship. Its this "we cant win but I sure can be an annoying prick to get revenge for them beating us" attitude that has alot of people thinking it would be a good idea for Blizz to implement a good system to stop the harrasment.
    Hahah, qfq!
    You made my day.
    I must be bad because my dps died.
    Got a little angry over a post?
    Haha I'd hate to be around you when you start your monthly bleeds.
    Oh and what high rated arena to you? If I can get a team to leave at 2400 mmr then I must be doing something right.

And reading over your other posts in this thread, seems like you like to slap people. You must be a man bitch!