Please Buff Scourge Strike

2 Blood Strikes will do more damage than 1 scourge strike.
    2 Blood Strikes generate the same runic power as 1 scourge strike.
    I can scourge strike often enough to make sure my glyph of scourge strike makes my disease last 9 more seconds without the need to refresh them without the use of death runes.

This means that reaping is useless. If Death Runes are useless in pve to Unholy Death Knights, then there is a problem.

Allow Scourge Strike to generate 20 runic power at base value. With dirge this would be 25. If Death Coil becomes too much of a problem, transfer some of it's damage to unholy blight to offset it, to keep the same dps with the buff, but reduce burst in pvp.

This would also make the unholy blight glyph better than crap.

Deleted

Re: Please Buff Scourge Strike

Blizzard forum over there ---->

or maybe <------

Who knows?

<--- Your basement this way?

------> euthanize clinic that way?

Deleted

No its not!

forgot, lol dk

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay
    Blizzard forum over there ---->

or maybe <------

Who knows?
    IT might also be ^ or |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | \/

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    < -| | | | | | | | | | |->
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    hahaha. no.

MAYBE its in the lich kings helmet
    ??? ???

Deleted

Maybe! its here

Quote Originally Posted by skaarrj

If Death Coil becomes too much of a problem, transfer some of it's damage to unholy blight to offset it, to keep the same dps with the buff, but reduce burst in pvp.

so your solution to this is buff scourge strike RP generation and nerf death coil but buff unholy blight

way to totally disregard blood dk's in that thought

Quote Originally Posted by killarth

so your solution to this is buff scourge strike RP generation and nerf death coil but buff unholy blight

way to totally disregard blood dk's in that thought
    Way to not be able to read between the lines to figure out that you could nerf other abilities that boost it's damage in the unholy tree?

If you're gonna try and have that sarcastic dry humor on the internet, at least do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by skaarrj
    Way to not be able to read between the lines to figure out that you could nerf other abilities that boost it's damage in the unholy tree?

If you're gonna try and have that sarcastic dry humor on the internet, at least do it right.

listen smartass

i don't play unholy

i hate unholy

i don't care how bad the dps

but i'm commenting on YOUR suggestion to nerf death coil and buff UB and buff SS
    if it results in my dps loss damn right i'm gonna reply

Make scourge strike execute like ability.

Scourge strike: Finishes off a wounded foe, can be used at 100% health. Target dies instantly and dk gains 100% more damage, a immune to all bubble and off course full health as always. This ability works like chain lightning and kills nearby targets too, no target limit. Every 10th person will have their charcter deleted permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutteri
    Make scourge strike execute like ability.

Scourge strike: Finishes off a wounded foe, can be used at 100% health. Target dies instantly and dk gains 100% more damage, a immune to all bubble and off course full health as always. This ability works like chain lightning and kills nearby targets too, no target limit. Every 10th person will have their charcter deleted permanently.
    Huh, better not use it then, if you have a one in 10 chance of having your character deleted.

Oh wait, do you mean pvp? Like anyone gives a crap about pvp

Chuck Norris says no Scourge Strike for you...
    What Chuck Norris says, goes, because...
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Huh, better not use it then, if you have a one in 10 chance of having your character deleted.

Oh wait, do you mean pvp? Like anyone gives a crap about pvp
    I give a crap about PvE man, heck, I'd shit on it.
    That's how dead boring and retarded Pve is. Get out.

Unholy DPS still more than "Ok", stop whining

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezagred
    I give a crap about PvE man, heck, I'd shit on it.
    That's how dead boring and retarded Pve is. Get out.
    No, you give a crap ON PvE, that's a big difference.

Learn to say what you mean, it makes things clearer. Although, as a PvP guy, maybe I should speak a language you understand.

Ooog, unga bunanga buga, bingo boo.

Yes folks, PvP, so easy a caveman can do it.