Poll: would this be epic for warlock T10?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Walock T10, idea

would this be an epic model for warlock T10 or what?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den

Re: Walock T10, idea

Cataclysm forums are for Cataclysm release info. Tier 10 will be most likely in Wrath - raid forums (probably).

To stay on topic, meh. Really doesn't look that entertaining.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

well, i honestly didnt know if there would be a new tier for ICC, so i put it under catclysm

Most likely there will be, hopefully. Would be illogical to end an expansion on gear so many QQ'ed about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieuvre
    Cataclysm forums are for Cataclysm release info. Tier 10 will be most likely in Wrath - raid forums (probably).

To stay on topic, meh. Really doesn't look that entertaining.
    I doubt it considering 3.3 is in the PTR already and we don't yet have Set bonuses or anything else availble to confirm it yet...

I like how it fits in with the sort of volcanic fallout theme that cataclysm seems to have.

15+ Year Old Account

Is it me, or does that image look like a mix of some previous T-Warlock sets....

Its the flame that makes it looks awesome imo, so I wonder.... remove the flames and then we will see if its still as cool :P
    Dawwwwwww

I think they should go with classic
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Dreager_ex
    I doubt it considering 3.3 is in the PTR already and we don't yet have Set bonuses or anything else availble to confirm it yet...

I like how it fits in with the sort of volcanic fallout theme that cataclysm seems to have.
    Well they really have nothing right now, if you're looking at what has been released. Only one of the three wings is being tested on PTR.

That means we have yet to hear which bosses are being in the raid, what their strats are, what gear drops in Icecrown, and shit tons of other missing info. The Patch notes also don't seem as if they're worked on for a bit. There's not much that fixes or nerfs things.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor
    We have a winner here.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

i lol'd ;D

Already looks like Wrath armor set, lol.

Is that the old man from scene 24?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    Is that the old man from scene 24?
    That is Tim the Enchanter

Quote Originally Posted by Pieuvre
    Well they really have nothing right now, if you're looking at what has been released. Only one of the three wings is being tested on PTR.

That means we have yet to hear which bosses are being in the raid, what their strats are, what gear drops in Icecrown, and shit tons of other missing info. The Patch notes also don't seem as if they're worked on for a bit. There's not much that fixes or nerfs things.
    IDK I seem to remember the set bonuses for t 7 and t 8 and t9 coming out like the day the ptr was released. but maybe I just don't have a goodd memory of it.

Quote Originally Posted by rawrmonster
    would this be an epic model for warlock T10 or what?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den
    We asked the same when they we're to design tier 3. -- Old picture. Old news. Old request.
    Former Wotlk Paladin Blockbot | 105,2% avoid / 3700 BV | Lots of old content soloed, incl. 3 factionleaders (Wrynn, Gnome king, Valen). - Currently exploring the fun of Soloing with new characters.

- I tend to think sentences faster than I can type, in replies, so often there is spelling and wording mistakes. Sorry.

That fanart piece has been around for a little while. It looks cool no doubt. There was actually a walk cycle of it on the warcraftmovies.com website.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreager_ex
    IDK I seem to remember the set bonuses for t 7 and t 8 and t9 coming out like the day the ptr was released. but maybe I just don't have a goodd memory of it.
    If they were, then it was clearly rushed, Tier wise, because the 3.1 ptr did not work the same. Sure they had in-game models for some, but no one had a clue what they went by or what they added, 2-4p bonus wise. PTR was out pretty much before we found out about all the sets. Maybe not be a month or so, but there still was a time difference. Once the raid gets on it's way in the ptr to where the bosses are being fought and put up for strats, that will be most likely time they'll start throwing in armor/weapon drops.

for locks as far as ICC teir, well just have to wait
    as far as locks for T11(the folllowing are my thoughts, if you dont care, dont read)
    The helm, would be a hood, no horns but your eyes glow bright neon red and leave behind faint lines as you move.
    the body could be a chest peice, mostly black with some vibrant red around the trimmings and in the center, could be a giant glowing fel sign
    The shoulders could be short obisdian demon wings, that do not move, but jut out of the top part of your shoulderblade
    The gloves are mostly red and your hands are protected with the same obsidian-ish stuff like the shoulders, the armored gloves is in the shape of a long clawed hand with a trail of obsidian leading up to the shouler wings
    the boots resemble regular boots, mostly red like the rest of the set, but you have more obsidian on your feet; this obsidian takes on the form of a spiked boot, the obsidian (like the gloves) goes up in a trail to the shoulders
    the leggins, regular pants, no skirt for once, mostly red ofcourse and covored in more obsidian to make it look armored.
    the more peices of the set you get, a larger red haze begins to form around you
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

LOL "some call me Tim"

It's cool, but it's too damn elaborate to be possible.