Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Thank GOD I gave away my DK

MS rules!!!
    Ppl can say what they want, but MS is the best debuff for arena.

(except for a gay -10% modifier on titans grip here or there but no gamebreaking mechanics changes)
    Not game breaking? I for once actually enjoyed PvPing as Fury in S5 and got pidgeonholed back into Arms because of that "non-gamebreaking" -10% reduction to ALL MY DAMAGE for picking up a single talent.

Go cry me a river dude, DKs are still doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichpish

Quote Originally Posted by SarahWalker
    You mean, new weapons? Its been like that for warriors the entirety of WoW.... We are a gear dependent class.... Oh btw, DK's still rape stuff, it just sounds like you cant play, considering you want to gib someone during a gnaw, strangulate, psychic scream....
    Exactly, warriors scale with gear very well, they have for the entirety of wow. They start off bad when the gear is bad, when the gear gets better they get better. But they dont get worse of better as a result of retarded sweeping mechanic changes on blizzards part.

Why shouldn't I want to gib in a coordinated cc chain if I set it up properly? My most effective PvP spec has a 3 second stun on a 1 minute cooldown, and a 5 second silence on a 2 minute cooldown. That is all. I have great peels too, and some decent ranged damage while kited. But thats it. I don't offer burst anymore, my sustained damage is comparable to a warriors, I dont bring mortal strike, my damage is absolute garbage when a shaman is on the opposing team, I dont bring crowd control, and I am a focus target quite often thanks to the loads of tanking nerfs (granted, I don't really care about that considering how unkillable I used to be and how my defensive CDs still offer a lot more utility than most).

If I catch a druids parter at 75% hp after hots have fallen off, I should be able to gnaw the druid, tell my partner to scream him, and focus strangulate him when scream wears off and get the partner down to 0% with help from my priest (mind blast, SWD, holy fire), assuming I got the partner to blow major defensive cooldowns which is a task in and of itself and got the druid to blow his trinket already.

But I can't, not in full furious at the end of season 5 BEFORE the gnaw nerf, BEFORE the icy touch glyph nerf, BEFORE the chains of ice DR nerf. I just don't do enough damage.

That is fine if I don't do 9k crits like a Warlock, but I at least want some CC or mortal strike, or maybe even some friendly only spells that will let me save a teammate. At least I have my excellent peeling ability. Oh wait, that got put on diminishing returns. Now what do I bring to a team that another class cannot?

Quote Originally Posted by elseagoat
    Chains of Ice on diminishing returns. Wow. Second snare in the game to receive diminishing returns since Frost Shock (yet that got reverted when Blizz saw how retarded it was).
    Wait, what? My Shaman can endlessly kite stuff while still dealing damage again? Why'd nobody pass me the memo?

LOL, again shit topic. who care about 2v2? take your DK and your friend priest and pick rogue or warrior or hundard or aflicock and go play 3v3.
    2v2 is unbalanced fun... only. omg, more this topic "cry cry my DK is so weak" .... i dont see that, DK is in 25% teams above 2000rat = is ok.
    #10 team from world - NoLameBrand 2713 171 - 19 EU-Cyclone Stormscale, druid dk lock, problem solved.

Because spamming CoI wasn't overpowered at all........

Face it DKs are finally getting the nerfs they DESERVED from the start. Sorry you can't play your god class anymore.

http://www.realmhistory.net/arena-st...breakdown.html

Hunters could use some work obviously, but at least mages are picked for a lot of 5v5 comps.

Spamming CoI was overpowered.

I don't recall saying it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by cryogenic
    the only place dks were ever strong was 2v2, 2v2 nor dueling are the basis for balancing
    your ignorant your opinion is stupid, "imo whatever class you play shouldnt have been introduced to the game"
    its a good thing you have nothing to do with designing for wow as it would just be tic tac to with more polygons.
    Look at you, getting all angry and upset because I'm expressing an opinion. You're a fucking disaster. Get used to playing like every other class instead, you can't roll your head on the keyboard anymore in order to be good.

It's a good thing people like you aren't allowed to have an internet connection.. Oh, wait.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Orrinthetank09
    Not game breaking? I for once actually enjoyed PvPing as Fury in S5 and got pidgeonholed back into Arms because of that "non-gamebreaking" -10% reduction to ALL MY DAMAGE for picking up a single talent.

Go cry me a river dude, DKs are still doing fine.
    Cuz all of a sudden everyone not playing a DK knows how they work, how they're doing in arena and most of all what their problems are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mord
    100% agree put stupid arenas on a special server or pvp servers only, leave us pve players in piece, or better yet make abilities change based on if you are in arena or not.
    why doesnt blizzard just make a "WoW - PvP EDITION" and another one for PvE. that would be sooooo cool... NOT
    get real. honestly. most stupid reply ive ever been reading

Quote Originally Posted by elseagoat
    Spamming CoI was overpowered.

I don't recall saying it wasn't.
    yeah, because you crying about CoI being on DR was because you thought it was OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliar
    Blizz could just fix the whole thing by removing arenas. Or stop balancing the game around PvP! Who cares about PvP?
    Cheer... BIS BIS.. totally Agree!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaso
    why doesnt blizzard just make a "WoW - PvP EDITION" and another one for PvE. that would be sooooo cool... NOT
    get real. honestly. most stupid reply ive ever been reading
    You realize that many abilities already work differently in arenas? Others have been removed? It's already going down that path, so idk what you're crying about.

I'm no gladiator material either, but I got my shoulder rating in 3on3 just fine this week (playing restodruid/dk/warrior) and if I take the time to 2on2 (restodruid / dk) my rating is only getting better there as well, so I don't see what the problem is. Priest / dk just doesn't seem that good as a team to me.

And just like someone said already: It was obvious (or the chances were realy realy good) that there would be many big changes to a new class if you put it together with others that have been there for a few years. (DK's being op at the start didn't help there :P )

Quote Originally Posted by c4tuna
    You realize that many abilities already work differently in arenas? Others have been removed? It's already going down that path, so idk what you're crying about.
    CC's are shorter and have diminishing returns in PvP and you can't use some high cd skills (arenas only), but for once arena isn't all there is to PvP and also those changes are not realy that much different from the way they work in PvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

What can I say mate... you simply suck
    You probably rolled a DK in the 1st place since you failed on your main before it, now you're rolling to another class, now you're tyring to start on warriors just because your class aint OP anymore (still is maybe), sorry but you FAIL.

I really don't like Death Knights that much, and I don't think they're fun for PvP anymore. Since I only have an 80 Rogue, and I want to level a Plate class, I thought Death Knights would be a good idea. But they've really been changed and nerfed so many times that they don't seem as cool as they were before. Now I'd much rather look at a Paladin or a Warrior.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Undercity Champion says: "I punched a penguin on my way in here."
    Argent Confessor Paletress says: "Oh, my. Do you feel remorseful, at least?"
    Undercity Champion says: "Nah, not really. I just wanted to see the look on your face."

............................................________
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................”:,
    .....................,?......................................................\,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:”........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....”~,_........ -,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\