Page 1 of 2
LastLast

4th Wing in VoA?

Anyone know if there are plans for a 4th wing in VoA?

I suppose there will be another season in Arena yeah? About 4 weeks after patch 3.3 is out? So, aren't the VoA bosses tied to Arena seasons?

Just wondering where they'd stick the 4th wing? Stick out out at an angle from the central hub? Or maybe extend it behind Archavon so you'd have to clear him first before getting to the final boss?

And, as the current ones are Earth, Air and Fire, I'd assume the final boss would be Water?

Do the VoA bosses get tested on the PTR?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: 4th Wing in VoA?

They could add an elevator in the middle where the huge hole it as now. But dunno no talk about it maybe when it gets closer to the actuall 3.3 patch and a new season we might know more about it. Right now Blizz has not said anything.

15+ Year Old Account

I hope there won't be new wing in Vault of Archavon to be honest. Would be really retard to be able to obtain icecrown tiers in there.
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by cidic
    They could add an elevator in the middle where the huge hole it as now. But dunno no talk about it maybe when it gets closer to the actuall 3.3 patch and a new season we might know more about it. Right now Blizz has not said anything.
    This would be the best idea imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DurbTh
    I hope there won't be new wing in Vault of Archavon to be honest. Would be really retard to be able to obtain icecrown tiers in there.
    This. Seriously, there's gonna be so much loregasming in ICC that no one would do the new VoA boss anyway.

And I'd imagine it'd be Blahblabon the Frost Watcher or something.

The hole in the middle should be turned into a puddle of retarded water we can breath in. Then the boss has to be fought in a retarded kael'thas like fight where we fly(Swim) around
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment
    The hole in the middle should be turned into a puddle of retarded water we can breath in. Then the boss has to be fought in a retarded kael'thas like fight where we fly(Swim) around
    OHSHI KAEL IS THE FOURTH BOSS!!!!

You kill all bosses, unlock something, fight the last boss.

XT-002 is the 4th Vault boss, for reals.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    OHSHI KAEL IS THE FOURTH BOSS!!!!
    and it'll be merely another setback xD
    This user has been banned.

yay another thread about 4th VoA boss.

Best idea so far imo is revamping Archavon for T10 since he is pretty much a waste. Or once you kill all three current bosses, a "water" boss spawns somewhere, perhaps in the middle hallway.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

There will be no 4th wing, instead all the previous bosses will have updated loot lists.

Each will drop 2 different pieces of Tier gear, for a total of 6 tier slots (that's right, 6 not 5). Furthermore the bosses health pools will be reduced by 30% and a 5 man version will be introduced. Loot tables will be checked against the raid that enters, no loot will drop for any specs not represented, to ensure rapid gearing of all players. Players that enter will be given Arcavon Radiance, a buff that adds 17% spell hit, 8% melee hit, and 26 expertise, as well as converting resilience rating into spell power and attack power (appropriate to spec) and adding 20% to total stam.

Edit: I forgot to add, inside VoA all fires will heal players who stand in them.

Do not want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

you forgot the 2000% bonus to current critical strike chance.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fornaw
    There will be no 4th wing, instead all the previous bosses will have updated loot lists.

Each will drop 2 different pieces of Tier gear, for a total of 6 tier slots (that's right, 6 not 5). Furthermore the bosses health pools will be reduced by 30% and a 5 man version will be introduced. Loot tables will be checked against the raid that enters, no loot will drop for any specs not represented, to ensure rapid gearing of all players. Players that enter will be given Arcavon Radiance, a buff that adds 17% spell hit, 8% melee hit, and 26 expertise, as well as converting resilience rating into spell power and attack power (appropriate to spec) and adding 20% to total stamina

jk but it seemed necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

Quote Originally Posted by notasgudasyou
    and it'll be merely another setback xD
    Not one but TWO setbacks.

In the mountains.

This. Seriously, there's gonna be so much loregasming in ICC that no one would do the new VoA boss anyway.

And I'd imagine it'd be Blahblabon the Frost Watcher or something.
    ya nobody is going to go get free loot to progress through icc faster

you are so right on!!!!

There will be 5 bosses. The last 2 will be Uralon the Tidewatcher and Matilon the Heartkeeper.

When you defeat them all, they combine into Capavon the Planetwatcher.

Archavon: EARTH!
    Koralon: FIRE!
    Emalon: WIND!
    Uralon: WATER!
    Matilon: HEART!

Capavon: BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM CAPAVON THE PLANETWATCHER!

At which point the raid wipes due to an overload of awesomeness and an unidentified feeling of nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Daljo
    There will be 5 bosses. The last 2 will be Uralon the Tidewatcher and Matilon the Heartkeeper.

At which point the raid wipes due to an overload of awesomeness and an unidentified feeling of nostalgia.
    Of this, I approve!

Earth, Wind & Fire suggests that VoA is complete, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daljo

Wow, just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooticus
    Earth, Wind & Fire suggests that VoA is complete, in my opinion.
    It could have just been a reference to the band.
    It will be cataclysmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by londrieved
    I believe floating cities are exempt from Cataclysimication
    THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!!!