Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Paladins / Warlocks NEED a CLASS-ONLY flying mount.

I mean, look at DKs. they got their own ground-flying mounts. Druids have fly forms.

Paladins and Warlocks have only ground mounts. why?

Paladin Mounts :
    Gold-Armored Gryphon (alliance-human/dwarf)
    Gold-Armored Hipogryph (Draenei) and a Gold Armored Ellek for Draeneis.
    Armored Dragonhawk with blood-knightISH utilities for blood elves!

Warlock Flying mounts!

its easy to make a warlock flying mount, just take a flying animal and shove some fel magic into his mouth. ... i'd like to see a burning Hipogryph with fiery eyes!

also gnomes and goblins should get fell-tallstriders instead of horse. horse is just too pathetic for them.

Re: Paladins / Warlocks NEED a CLASS-ONLY flying mount.

Of course. And warrior flying mount, and hunter, and priest, and mage, and shaman, and rogue too. Why not, why limit yourself?

Oh and make them all 310% for 50g plzthxbai

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew

theres my answer to your 12 year old blood elf retlol opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by Moralio
    Of course. And warrior flying mount, and hunter, and priest, and mage, and shaman, and rogue too. Why not, why limit yourself?

Make them shoot beams as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

this i agree with
    80 - warrior
    80 - mage
    80 - rogue

15+ Year Old Account

that would be awesome.

but no

you missed the point, paladins - warlocks - death knights - druids FIT the slot to have exclusive mounts. they all have ground mounts/travel forms, 2 of them already have fly mounts/forms but paladins and warlocks do NOT have fly mounts, in my opinion they SHOULD have fly mounts just like DKs and Druids.

also, the idea of Horse-riding Draenei is a lil near funny and horrid, they are too huge for the horse...and Taurens will have paladins in Cat...are they gonna ride the same mount BE paladins ride? cuz that would make me lol hard.

-its silly to have horse-riding Taurens-

well if then pallys and locks get there own flying mount then the druids travel form should be made 100% speed to match the locks/pallys and dk's ground mounts

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

ME TOO

I WANT TO RIDE LIGHTNING BOLTS!
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

While we are at it, we should give an Epic Flying Unicorn to warriors.

no, they should not have a flying mount

Just because they have one form of class specific flavour mount doesn't mean they need another.

Druids don't have a class specific ground mount, and we don't need one.

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

think before u all start to flame.

What are the only 3 classes who get mounts by quests?

Death Knights, ....

U guessed it. Paladins and Warlocks.

Why would all the others classes get class FM if all u do is buy your mounts from a vendor? LOL

Paladins got the special mount because lo and behold, the fricken Order of the Silver Hand all rode the same style of mount with the same style of barding (horse armor).

Warlocks got one because there -is- such a thing as a Nightmare Steed demon, and it was considered a sign of mastering fel/demonic magics to have binded one to your bidding. (In fact, there's an area in desolace that was most likely going to be a lvl 40 quest type thing for the original lvl 40 warlock mount).

Druids of the Talon have been part of the game since WC3, so that's pretty no-brainer.

DK's got skeletal gryphons because Blizzard apparently thought that instead of the class that served the Lich King, arena players should be riding Frost Wyrms instead. Dunno why they thought "undead chicken" would be cool to ride, but whatever. Their land mount is the way it is, because they wanted it to look different from Forsaken mounts.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hegar
    Just because they have one form of class specific flavour mount doesn't mean they need another.

Druids don't have a class specific ground mount, and we don't need one.
    Speak for yourself, I'd like to have a 100% land speed form that's unusable in combat. (To prevent PvP issues)
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Well, shamans have ghost wolf that goes the same speed as a Druid's travel form, so we get a flying mount too right?

Wrong.

Stop trying to make every class and everyone the same thing. If you want a class flyer, reroll a druid or a death knight. If you want to be able to bubble hearth reroll a paladin. If you want to have a pet reroll a hunter or a warlock. If you want to have a 7.5 minute hearth reroll a shaman. If you want to be able to get free water and food for life reroll a mage...etc, etc. The list goes on.

Stop complaining about what your class doesn't have and realize that you CHOSE to be that class, and that you can choose to be another one just as quickly.

I Can has free transport pl0x ? 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDeyv
    Old things are better than new things. I poop faster than my grandpa and he always tells me how lame it is that i poop so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker
    I mean, look at DKs. they got their own ground-flying mounts. Druids have fly forms.

Paladin Mounts :

Warlock Flying mounts!

its easy to make a warlock flying mount, just take a flying animal and shove some fel magic into his mouth. ... i'd like to see a burning Hipogryph with fiery eyes!

also gnomes and goblins should get fell-tallstriders instead of horse. horse is just too pathetic for them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew

I award you no points.

edit: damn, someone already posted it

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones
    Make them shoot beams as well.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker

Paladin Mounts :

Warlock Flying mounts!

If you can use your brain for 2 seconds you realise paladin and warlock got 2 mounts. 2 ground mounts which you got before flying mounts were ever implemented into this game. Dk got 2 mounts aswell. Im fairly sure that if Death Knights started at level 1 they would only get 2 ground mounts aswell.

15+ Year Old Account

Question: why?

If we're going to go that far, then shouldn't EVERY class get a class-specific flying mount?

Let's think. Thusfar, only two classes have one. Death knights and druids. If paladins and warlocks were to get one as well, that would be 40% of your total class composition having an "exclusive" mount for flying. How is that exactly fair to the priests and warriors and shammies of the world?

If we're going to go this far, then we should design one for each individual class. But, at the same time, make it fun to obtain, much similar to the old warlock and paladin epic riding mounts. Not so much with the buying lots of stupid mats and spending absurd amounts of money on the quest chain, but you get the idea.

Priest: Some form of angelic bird
    Shaman: A flying water elemental
    Warrior: An armored flying...something...it would just not need to be a flying creature that isn't alraedy obtainable through other means.

I don't really have any other ideas for a rogue, hunter (well, hunters could use their OWN pets! How cool would that be?), or mage. But you see the point.

I don't mind one or two classes having class-specific mounts of one type. But now we're arguing about class-specific mounts for more classes? Come on, now. Let's just be happy with what we have and stop the QQ.

Idea wasn't terrible in theory, but too restricted to be practical.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    :'(