Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

What Warrior abilities would you like for Cataclysm?

I was just wondering what everyone would like to see warrior's get for Cat?

I personally hope it's 2 abilites that we lost during the Beta of WOTLK: Leap Attack and Bloodbath.

Leap Attack being exactly what it sounds like, and Bloodbath was a fun skill that put a bleed on up to 5 targets around you.
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    It will be cataclysmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by londrieved
    I believe floating cities are exempt from Cataclysimication
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Re: What Warrior abilities would you like for Cataclysm?

I like fun posts like this but be prepared to get pooped on by dicks with no imagination.

For me, Bloodbath would be awesome or maybe even an idea another person had in this forum... like earthquake/tremors - a DoT put on things that get hit with TC... now that would be nice. Maybe even another shield attack, single target or AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS
    I like fun posts like this but be prepared to get pooped on by dicks with no imagination.
    A dick with a brain that poops, now THATS imagination!

Anyways, I'm just excited to see Deathwish + Recklessness + Bladestorm!

leap attack would be AMAZING..but i don't see it happening...bloodbath sounds like it would be a lot of fun :-) i wonder if it would be attainable as prot?

Heroic Strike and Cleave being kept like it is right now.

When u disarm an enemy u can make use of their weapon for the duration of the disarm. So, disarm a 2h off someone and....

tank ---> 2h tank
    arms warrior ----> TG warrior
    TG warrior ----> ?????
    One good thing about music, when it crits you feel no pain.

Would love to see the top protection talent become Spartan - Can equip Polearms with a shield.

I would switch from Arms/Fury RIGHT now...no question. I love prots control.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

!!Gods Grip!! *grow a 3rd arm and able to wield a 2 handed axe, sword, and mace..*

I would very like to see Polearms being included in Titan's Grip.

10+ Year Old Account

50 rage
    5 min CD
    All stances

You grab enemy, hitting with your main hand weapon, dealing (100% AP) damage, applying hamstring effect and throwing the tagret 30 yards away. This ability recharges you Charge and intercept abilities, and allowes to use them in any stance for 10 seconds.

Love this

I also like Spartan idea very much. I have been wandering since TBC about something like : Titans form(deep prot). Elite spell that increases stats and combines our abillities. TC+ shockwave = aoe shockwave, Devastate cleaving and shield heroic throw. Im constructive and this is OP. Yea, but its cool ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Scionofmars
    I was just wondering what everyone would like to see warrior's get for Cat?

I personally hope it's 2 abilites that we lost during the Beta of WOTLK: Leap Attack and Bloodbath.

Leap Attack being exactly what it sounds like, and Bloodbath was a fun skill that put a bleed on up to 5 targets around you.
    I agree with that.

Maybe have Bloodbath for Arms warrirors. Leap attack for Fury warriors.

And have debuff for Protection warriors that adds (x) amount of damage on any melee attacks that hit the target, including raid bosses and players. Basically, a similar skill to the Barbarian's "Armageddon Falls" debuff in Age of Conan.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamAG

And have debuff for Protection warriors that adds (x) amount of damage on any melee attacks that hit the target, including raid bosses and players. Basically, a similar skill to the Barbarian's "Armageddon Falls" debuff in Age of Conan.
    Well i dont know if i am wrong, but this effect has rogues Hemorrage ability or?

I don't have a specific idea per-se but I'd like to see the expansion of Enrage as a secondary resource. That is, for most warrior specs right now you have to be Enraged to do maximum damage. However you can opt to give this up and use Enraged Regeneration, trading damage for health. I think it would be interesting if we saw more of these types of mechanics.

A totally overpowered example of this would be if Protection could get a talent similar to Paladins with Divine Plea:

-Eternal Regeneration: every time you're struck in melee combat you have a 50/100% chance of refreshing the duration of your Enraged Regeneration.

Now, avoiding balance concerns for a moment, you could have situations where as a Warrior your DPS (even as a tank) is needed. As such giving up being Enraged is a noticeable hit. But often you're just offtanking a target, or survival is your priority over DPS. In these kinds of situations you could make the choice to use Enraged Regen to stay alive (although you'd probably have to lose more than 10% damage to pay for eternal regeneration of health).

Other than that, I think the rolling throw ability that the Orc Warrior has in ToC5 is a pretty entertaining ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Derv
    50 rage
    5 min CD
    All stances

You grab enemy, hitting with your main hand weapon, dealing (100% AP) damage, applying hamstring effect and throwing the tagret 30 yards away. This ability recharges you Charge and intercept abilities, and allowes to use them in any stance for 10 seconds.
    This would be so fucking awesome! although it is too op to be put in the game, unless every class gets something.

But actually some aoe that hit more than 4 targets would be really nice.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Scionofmars
    It is called Heroic Leap, it were supose to come in Vanila nor TBC, but was OP and able to do exloits.

My Armory
    TBH, I really like cookies.

Skillstorm: You rage, releasing all abilties in your spellbook causing an explosion of 50000 damage and knocking all enemies within 100 yards back for... 100 yards ^^

/thread

10+ Year Old Account

I really do like the idea of the heroic leap and bloodbath thing. And the spartan ability sounds like it would be alot of fun, would really make playing a warrior feel like a warrior instead of having a gimpy sword you've got a huge polearm.

I'll add a new one now:
    x amount of rage
    3 mins CD

you go into a fury increasing all damage done by 15% and smash your weapon/sheild into the ground dealing wep damage plus an additional 20% damage for each bleed on the target for about 3 secs, at the end knocksback all targets 10 yrds.

Would be way OP but alot of fun, if it was tweaked right it could actaully work

Dunno about cataclysm (although I love all the ideas so far) but I would love for the TG penalty to be taken off for the last few weeks of WLK just so I can see how much ownage we would do ;D
    Priest - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Yarmi
    Warrior - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Clo%C3%BAd

at level 40, you get the option to melt plate into your own tissue increasing your armor rating by 50

Quote Originally Posted by Derv
    Well i dont know if i am wrong, but this effect has rogues Hemorrage ability or?
    Does Hemorrage debuff increase the dps for the entire group, or just the Rogue's dps?