Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Whats the longest you've survived an enraged/beserked boss?

Whats the longest your guild has survived a boss that hits the beserk/enrage timer? (To then kill the boss ofc)

For us it was a few weeks back our first kill of XT25 HM, he hit enrage with still over 2M hp to go...We had some pretty awesome luck being able to kite him all over the room, and one of our rogues evasion tanked him for over 10s (with help of a Guardian Spirit), and he finally went down with 3 people left alive, was epic

Whats yours?

Re: Whats the longest you've survived an enraged/beserked boss?

I don't know if this would count as an "enrage" I would consider it an enrage (when you look out how the debuff works).

About a month back I had my best geared tank in my guild tanking H Naxx and on Kel'thuzad all the add tanks died and he tanked all four adds and KT for about a good 2 minutes before they ganked him and we killed KT while the adds were running around ganking Healers.

Back in Naxx-40, one of our sub specced rogues solo'd Thaddius enraged from about 1.5% to dead.

Rejoicing.

If Gruul grow stacks count as enrage... we 5 manned him with me (rogue) as tank, having 100% physical dmg reduce (like 78% evade and rest parry etc.). Got the inspiration by a youtube vid. Was a pretty long fight though.

Another boss was Kael'Thas(25 pre nerf)... Not really an enrage aswell, but we hadn't any cooldowns anymore to survive his pyro, so the tanks died... at 15% we were like 24 members alive... then tanks died... 8% like 14 alive and at 1% he casted a shield again -.-... killed him with me, a healer and another dd alive ... had to "tank" him from like 4% to death.

Some months back when we killed Algalon25 for the first time, we had few deaths on the way and hit the enrage timer. We had a ret paladin run into a black hole while the rogues vanished the big bang damage (evasion the same moment you're taking damage = 0 damage taken). After this one of the rogues managed to evasion tank him for a while with all of them managing to nuke him down just in time.

Along with three others, I had already released. Luckily I got the kill achievement next week, but we also got supermassive the first time and all four who had released had our achievement bugged, meaning it seems supermassive isn't tracking for us anymore and we're uncapable of getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren
    Some months back when we killed Algalon25 for the first time, we had few deaths on the way and hit the enrage timer. We had a ret paladin run into a black hole while the rogues vanished the big bang damage (evasion the same moment you're taking damage = 0 damage taken). After this one of the rogues managed to evasion tank him for a while with all of them managing to nuke him down just in time.

Along with three others, I had already released. Luckily I got the kill achievement next week, but we also got supermassive the first time and all four who had released had our achievement bugged, meaning it seems supermassive isn't tracking for us anymore and we're uncapable of getting it.
    Eh contact a GM, and quit whining..

Quote Originally Posted by Lausten
    Eh contact a GM, and quit whining..
    I already did and the ticket was forwarded to the technical team, but due to us releasing, they didn't confirm us being present on the kill. I have been thinking of making a new ticket about the tracking problems.

All in all, I don't care that much. What I'm more interested in is how you found that whining. I was stating what happened.

Our priest dodgetanked Vezax for nearly 40 seconds.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Not an enrage but before the lichborn nerf tanked rasuvious on 25 after adds had died due to lack of healing/mcing properly for about a minute then had 2 rogues pick up evasion tanking for another 30 secs or so

i recently did a SWP pug and we killed kalcegos before anyone went to kill the demon in the portal. so kalcegos banished himself and it took the demon 15 min to kill the kalcegos in the other place. the dragon 1 enraged for 5 min and we all decided to lv our unarmed skill til he disappeared.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

HMMMM yesterday, anub arak, 25 NORMAL MODE one pug,
    Anub, went berserk around 10%, everyone started fallind one by one, lasted a hell a lot of time , finally , last man died ... he had 2K life points
    Biggest OMFG ever,

Solo tanked Patchwerk 25 man pre-nerf from 29% til dead. Bear tank hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Faeruun
    HMMMM yesterday, anub arak, 25 NORMAL MODE one pug,
    Anub, went berserk around 10%, everyone started fallind one by one, lasted a hell a lot of time , finally , last man died ... he had 2K life points
    Biggest OMFG ever,
    Doesn't he insta-cast his locus swarm and wtfpwn everything in about 2 seconds when he enrages? Happend to us atleast =s

10% of life a second, +500% more damage = pain

Anyway, back in BC our first Bruttalis kill he enraged at around 15% life. By the end of his "RAWR ME SMASH!" thing when he died we had one mage left who killed him with a fireblast right as he was hit in the face. Full wipe but we got the kill still =D

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Solo tanked Patchwerk 25 man pre-nerf from 29% til dead. Bear tank hard.
    And you think that you are the supatank? right? wrong. Gratz for your healers.

i tanked Kalecgos in enrage for ~20 seconds.. nearly everybody was dead.. all i saw were "dodge ... dodge ... dodge .. dodge.. " i giggled irl

Never had such luck..

I do miss 100% avoidance popping all cooldowns back in the early WotLK days..

Not an enrage, but we killd a´noob arak with 0 ppl left. yes thats right Hunter killd him and he was killed by guardian. We got loot ofc.

Northrend Beast 10 man. Had everyone alive and after he did his second charge he hit a druid of ours and stomped 7 raid members leaving me(DPS DK) a Pally Tank, and a Holy Pally. 3 manned the beast from 60% to 3k health when he enraged and kill us.. it seemed like an eternity killing him with 1 dps. we came back in to kill him easily

one other one was Malygos during vehicle phase we had him does to 1% and he enraged killing everyone.. the last person who got dismounted was a hunter he fired off a serpent sting and a couple autoshots as he fell into the abyss and the serpent sting tick kill Maly!!! was epic

Ridiculously lucky, but our first TotGC10 Northrend Beasts kill was about 10-15 seconds after the enrage. Icehowl went berserk straight after knocking us all back to the walls and before charging, so we got to beat on him post-enrage as he was stunned against the wall.

XT-002 hardmode.. survived him 30 seconds. when he died 500k hp left :c
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic
    "OMFG I spent 7g buying [insert item name] from action house, but it didn't go in my bag!"....