Guild Achievements could possibly be ... ... ...

Ok so I was just wondering, with the announcment of guild achievements could that possible mean interesting titles like rank + character name?

For example I could be : Metrostation, Officer of Blackjack

Etc, Etc,

Just thought I'd check what you guys would think if there was such a thing, as I thought it would be an interesting aspect to the game

Re: Guild Achievements could possibly be ... ... ...

It seems somewhat interesting and I guess it wouldn't be that bad to implement, but I still think it is very unlikely that it actualy happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by metrostation
    Ok so I was just wondering, with the announcment of guild achievements could that possible mean interesting titles like rank + character name?

For example I could be : Metrostation, Officer of Blackjack

Etc, Etc,

Just thought I'd check what you guys would think if there was such a thing, as I thought it would be an interesting aspect to the game
    The only thing I don't like about it is that it forces people to get achievements who would normally not give a crap about them. I mean... don't get me wrong, Im an achievement whore, but I don't think people should HAVE to do them.

Quote Originally Posted by metrostation

For example I could be : Metrostation, Officer of Blackjack Arasonic, Class Leader of Patience
    I like it 8)

People can make their own ranks, which isnt always okay...

I'm pretty sure some guilds have N... has ranks or things like that...

The idea is good, but need some restrictions.

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Cool idea but i think it might also result in EVEN MORE kids making guilds for the purpose of being GM (specially if u get a title for it now)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)