Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: iLive user interface 2.2 (new feature)

I am gona experiment with this as a shadow priest lets see how it goes
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

15+ Year Old Account

I would make these changes, if I were DPS:
    - I would decrease the size of Grid, and reposition it in the right kgPanel (normally chat box).
    - Add theatmeter aswell to the right side along with Grid.
    - Debuff/Cooldown watching in between player and target frame (maybe then also reduce the space between player and target frame).
    - Add cast bar into middle instead and make it bigger (if you're casting alot).

This is though actually VexInterface

Hey, really like your UI and although it is similar to Ishtara's i can defintly see some of your work in there, for some reason Ish's didn't quite do it for me.
    One problem though, i've now Downloaded it and trying to set it to "Healing UI" and only some of the things set to the healing UI, not all do. Any pointers in where im going wrong?

--> Curently doing the Blizz Repair like aforementioned.
    The Rules of the Internet:
    If some one uses an item or geninue skill to beat you, they're a noob.
    If you use the same item and beat them, your're pro
    If they create a fair fight of 1v1 all same weps/skills ect and they win, they hacked
    If they have better skill aquired items, they have no life
    If they rage at you, they are 12
    If they troll you, they are homosexual
    If they write something usefull and interesting, doesn't matter TLR

15+ Year Old Account

@Rynx
    Are there any change for the Blizz repair? You should only be needed to load profiles for SLDatatext, Dominos and Satrinas Buff Frame.

I just downloaded the new version of your UI, and i love it. But my main actions bar 1. is sharing slots with action bar 5, witch i want to be my pet bar for like bear form etc, also its not going into my stealth bar when i go cat.

15+ Year Old Account

@Petulama
    Druid shapeshifting are different with Dominos than it is with Barotender. Dominos lets you control it yourself, so when you change to Bear Form, you can choose whether you want it to be bar 1-9 it changes to. You enter the settings by /dominos > Configure Bars > Right-Click bar 1 > Layout > Druid. Here you control what you want your different shapeshifting to change to. This is what I am using (I think it's the same as Bartender):

"Bear Form": 9
    "Cat Form": 7
    "Cat Form: Prowling": 8
    Tree of Life: Disabled
    Moomkin Form: Disabled

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Here I am yet again, posting on your topic about your UI setup with a question. How did you get your "Victor's Pixel" font in your Chatter/DLST? Because SharedMedia is being a pain. I tried replacing my SM folder with your's, and nothing happened. Help? :-\

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

15+ Year Old Account

@amu902009
    Hehe. The font being used in PitBull, Grid and SLDatatext is called PIXEL_03.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: iLive user interface

I am currently working on PitBull 4 to use it instead of 3, so we can take advantage of some extra features and have the newest addons out there. I am also working on adding some oppacity to kgPanels, frames and cast bar (90-95%) to add some more focus on Grid, which also will be a bit darker compared to other things on screen. Some minor adjustments with different addons. Feedback would be very much appreaciated! The next version will be avaible with patch 3.3.

EDIT: I have spend 1-2 hours trying this, but problems are occuring. I get Lua errors repeatly, kgPanels dissapear when the original anchor and parent are gone (even when you select new ones) and the kgPanel settings are changing when logging in and out. I can't use more time on it, but I might do it when I get holiday again and besides patch 3.3 will be out there aswell, and I suppose some of the problems might occur because of that. I am sorry, but my promises didn't get held, but I'll work on it when I get more time. You'll need to live without the newest versions.

15+ Year Old Account

I have sad news. PC is broken It fell down from my bag, and hitted the floor pretty hard. I will send it to repair, but time for it to be ready again might be 2-3 months, which means I can't play or keep iLive user interface updated until then. I guess it might be a bit healty aswell. Cheers.

WoW! It's working again now! I took the back off, and removed some dust and watched if there was any visible damage, and then I put the back on again and wupti it worked. Odd, but good. :]

Hey mate,

Very clean and effective UI i have been trying to get one like this but now seeing yours dont think i need to try anymore :P

Keep up the great work bud

Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

I'm using this UI at the moment and have to say it's by far my favourite interface set up I've used before.

Just wanted to say thanks

15+ Year Old Account

I'm glad that you like it ^^ These kind of comments really motivate you to continue, so therefor thanks to you aswell :]

I tried it in the PTR, and it was totally fucked up, but I'll work on a new version with some minor upgrades, when patch 3.3 releases. ISHTARA FTW!

15+ Year Old Account

Added a video on frontpage. DBM is in the video with some nice positions and same font as before, and it'll be in the new version after patch 3.3, but I assume that you know how to download DBM if you want it anyway ^^

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

it's my favourite interface, and the best I've evah had

Thanks

when does the next update come

15+ Year Old Account

It'll be out together with patch 3.3 (hopefully). My PC got something wrong, so if I play WoW, it crashes, but I can do anything else -.- It'll soon be checked and repaired, but hopefully I'll get it back at patch 3.3, so I can upload version 2.3 of iLive UI ^^

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

i have a problem i need to change my bag slots where can i do that ?

heeeelp me :d

Navlia

15+ Year Old Account

Just disable Dominos before entering the game, and the normal lower Blizzard bar will be there with spells, options, bags etc. Log out and enable it. Easy way

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

thanks mate , looking forward for the update of the addons

Getting a strange bug with my PvP-timers, can't figure out what addon is causing this. As you can see they're further down then they are supposed to be and it's quite annoying.

Awesome UI btw, loving it and I've modified it a bit so it fits perfectly into what I need as both a healer, DPS and a tank.