Stoneclaw Totem.

I just thought of a great idea and I'm not sure if it's been brought up yet, but as you know there is a Glyph of Stoneclaw which gives you and your Totems a Shield absorbing a certain amount of damage, and as we all know Stoneclaw Totem has a stun on attack proc, what if the glyph made it extend it's stun to nearby totems so when they are damaged or beaten down by a player or mob, they too have a chance to stun the attacker. It sounds like an awesome fix for Arena since everyone wands down totems and such.

What do you think? Too OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Re: Stoneclaw Totem.

the glyph already gives a shield to the shaman that gives you a shield equil to 4 times the bubble the totem gives to your totems. why would tou give that up for a stun on your totems? and if you make it ANOTHER glyph then you would have to give up one of them for the new one. and idk about you but the other glyphs are more valuable to me than that one.

that and i never use the stone claw to protect my totems anyway. imo its not needed...

I didn't say to remove the shield, or create a whole new glyph, I meant to add it to the glyph already in play, to make it just that much better. I thought of this when thinking about the new Fire Totem additions to the game and how it removes the stun we have from Talented Fire Nova totem. It would make up for that.

Just an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Better idea; give the Stoneclaw Glyph's shield a chance to stun attackers as if they were attacking the totem. Like the trees in Nexus have.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot
    Better idea; give the Stoneclaw Glyph's shield a chance to stun attackers as if they were attacking the totem. Like the trees in Nexus have.
    This sounds like a nice idea, allthough in some cases it aint even necessary.

This one time in a BG I met a Rogue who obviously had heard that destroying totems against a Shaman is a good thing to do.
    He was allready skilled enough to let me drop a Stoneclaw Totem in-between Cheap Shot and Kidney shot, but what what he did next totally made me drop off my chair...

He tried to destroy the damn Stoneclaw Totem during Kidney Shot, most likely thinnking it would remove the absorbing shield... Well he ended up stunning himself for the duration of the Kidney Shot followed by me 3 shotting him while he was stunned by the totem (WF crits on leather<3).

So yeah.