Thread: DBM Help

DBM Help

Alright, so for some reason I fiddled with my Deadly Boss Mods and now the timers and bars are completely messed up.

I moved them to allow more room for Grid or something like that, and now when I'm in a fight like Algalon with loads of timers, they seem to scroll down my screen in a diagonal way until they are covering my screen basically, cant really target a star because they are in the way.

Is there a way to reset it, or is there a way to make it customizable, and move all the bars?
    I've attempted to do /DBM Move but it only lets me move 2 timers and that did absolutely nothing.

Re: DBM Help

I had the same problem the only thing you can do is right click them when they come up counting down and they go away
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

Yeh, but that removes some essential timers in the fight.

Try to unsitall and install the addon again. Make sure you delete all the information to assure the reset of the bars.