Patch 3.3 Shaman Description question.

Shaman

Shaman invoke the power of the four elements to enhance their weapon damage or spells. The most important feature of the shaman class is the totem, a small object that is summoned in combat to buff, heal or cause damage to the shaman's enemies. There are three types of shaman. Enhancement shamans favor dual-wielding weapons such as axes or fists. Elemental shamans deal damage at range with their Lightning Bolts and Lava Bursts. Restoration shamans call upon water magic to heal themselves and their allies. Shaman often act as spiritual leaders in tribal communities. They value Agility if melee fighters or Intellect if casters or healers.

So are they changing our nature based healing spells to water (frost) based?

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Deleted

Re: Patch 3.3 Shaman Description question.

Still Nature.
    And personally I don't think they'll change it to frost.

I don't think it would change anything anyway. It's still healing, so it's not affecting the game in any special way (you don't resist or absorb heals). Besides, if it was Frost, it would state "call upon frost magic". Water is still Nature.

Dear Blizzard,
    Please nerf Rock. Paper is ok.
    - Scissors

Deleted

Frost would greatly help Elemental PvP. Because then you could cast Lightning Bolt and even if the enemy interrupts it, you could immediately start casting heals on yourself. (which you can't do atm)

Quote Originally Posted by DaDimi
    Frost would greatly help Elemental PvP. Because then you could cast Lightning Bolt and even if the enemy interrupts it, you could immediately start casting heals on yourself. (which you can't do atm)
    This.

They site "water magic" because all the spells are based around waves and tides. Shaman have always technically had water heals, but they have always been and always will be nature spells. You would be hard pressed to justify any heal being something other than nature or holy. Making Hex shadow... now that's something they should look into.
    If you're havin' damage problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a crit aint one.

Hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDimi
    Would love this, we wouldn't be so shit on the PvP scene compared to other classes.