Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Icecrown Citadel: The Frozen Throne

Or it could be Saurfang's spirit in Bolvar's body. A classic Death Knight.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by aztek
    Prince Valanar
    Prince Keleseth (UK was only a setback)
    Prince Taldaram (OK was only a setback)
    Queen Lana'thel
    Bah. Beat me to it. :P

(Setbacks ftw.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    This. It makes no sense if Lich King has a "greatest DK" and there are 2 different DKs honestly

Quote Originally Posted by kmp1331
    You would think the horde and alliance would be like 'yo dawg, let's take down the lich king first rather than risk the ruination of our attack force by attacking each other'
    Not only that but 'HEY LETZ KILL EACH OTHERZ AND GIVE ARTHASS MOAR SCOURGE MATERIAL, LULZ'

Quote Originally Posted by desertxsnow
    Bah. Beat me to it. :P

(Setbacks ftw.)
    And actually I missed the first one, Prince Valanar was killed in Borean Tundra, so we have the 3 setback brothers.
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    Makes the most sense, since the original Death Knights were Orc spirits in the Human flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegos
    Saurfang fighting his son and Varian Wrynn fighting his friend. QQ
    Saurfang will cleave his son if necessary.
    if you really were from Sweden this thread would be about metal

I want to raid this!

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie
    Not only that but 'HEY LETZ KILL EACH OTHERZ AND GIVE ARTHASS MOAR SCOURGE MATERIAL, LULZ'

Yeah really...I almost wish I could join the Argent Dawn as a player faction lol.

As happy as I am that Muradin will be making his triumphant return, I would like to know why Sylvanas wasn't included in the attack. She and Muradin each have scores to settle. Seems a shame that only he should get the chance to exact his revenge...

Kill the Zerg, drive them before you, and listen to the lamentations of the Protoss!

As they continue their ascent, the Alliance and Horde heroes ultimately end up outside of the citadel where their hatred for one another erupts into a battle for dominance over the Rampart of Skulls. Players will join in battle alongside High Overlord Saurfang on the Orgrim's Hammer gunship or Muradin Bronzebeard on The Skybreaker in a unique encounter. Each faction will protect its gunship and try to destroy the other one in a back-and-forth battle to see who is truly worthy of facing the Lich King.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiko

So, so so dumb... /sigh
    ^This.

As I read down the text my reaction shifts from "This is gonna be sweet" to "WTF is the point of that?!"

Ashen Verdict needs to keep our 12 year old leaders in check, because apparently they can't share the playground ><

An even higher increase in itemlevel for 10m normal ToC=>IC (+19) than Ulduar=>ToC (+13), rest is the same upgrade (+19) - I really hope the difficulty of the normal mode will be a good potion higher than ToC -.-

And I don't like the Ulduar Hard Mode System they are reintroducing. So you have to choose if you want to kill the boss in heroic or normal mode and can't beat both versions, which for me as a raidleader means I have to plan if we directly try the heroic versions or just farm the normal mode bosses. Hopefully the PTR will give a good impression about the difficulty level.

Quote Originally Posted by vigilantfox

Yeah really...I almost wish I could join the Argent Dawn as a player faction lol.
    This. The Alliance versus Horde feud can get kind of old fast, especially right outside ICC... As previously mentioned, "scourge material lulz" seriously. xD;

Quote Originally Posted by Sears
    ^This.

As I read down the text my reaction shifts from "This is gonna be sweet" to "WTF is the point of that?!"

Ashen Verdict needs to keep our 12 year old leaders in check, because apparently they can't share the playground ><

And since it was just posted: ^This.

The fact that there will be 4 san'layn guys (including the queen) makes me think by a certain earlier encounter with elves, it will be a council fight.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by fierydemise
    And actually I missed the first one, Prince Valanar was killed in Borean Tundra, so we have the 3 setback brothers.
    Yo dawg, I herd u laik setbacks, so we put a setback in ur setback, so u can...

Ah forget it.

This is all very very cool, but I WANT EVENT!, i want to actully fight to get to The citadel, wtf is Lich king stupid, we just fly over all his scourge and wonder inside his citadel come on BLIZZARD, one goddamn AQ SIZE EVENT!.
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

''the legendary heroes Highlord Tirion Fordring, High Overlord Saurfang, Muradin Bronzebeard, Highlord Darion Mograine, and King Varian Wrynn in an epic battle against the Scourge and their master.''

Sorry folks, won't be anything for us to kill in Icecrown, Saurfang is gonna cleave it all :'(

it won't be bolvar, because only saurfang's soul was leeched into the frostmourne as you can see in wrathgate's cinematic
    bolvar just died there
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by pasco
    And I don't like the Ulduar Hard Mode System they are reintroducing. So you have to choose if you want to kill the boss in heroic or normal mode and can't beat both versions, which for me as a raidleader means I have to plan if we directly try the heroic versions or just farm the normal mode bosses. Hopefully the PTR will give a good impression about the difficulty level.
    Yeah but the alternative (ToC system) isn't much better. 4 lockouts instead of 2, especially considering that ICC will probably take at least 3 times as long to clear as ToC is a poor option as well.
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet