Thread: rogue t9

rogue t9

i don't know about anyone else but it feels like my dps has been gimped by getting 4/5 t9 (basic set). It seems like t8 was so much better as far as set bonus go. I pull more dmg and dps in 4/5 t8 then in t9. Does anyone else think this or should i do a diff rotation now with this gear?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ul&n=Fe%C3%A4r

Re: rogue t9

Just read my topic above yours ^^ explains it all

yeah i saw the rant lol

Ideally you dont wanna be swapping out of 4/5 T8 until you have 4 at least 4 bits of 245 gear to replace the t8 items. the basic T9 conquest gear is more like a sidegrade/slight downgrade to T8 from 25 man Ulduar.

Well you only have the 232 set gear. You should wait till some of the 245 non-set stuff drops out of 25 man. I also hate how with this new gear you get gimped a lot of haste. It makes me sad

Its actually OK to break it as soon as you lose 1-2 T8 pieces, as youre going to want to drop rupture once you dont have that 4T8 bonus. My Spreadsheet said I was doing more with 2T8 and 2 nonset 245s without Rupture than with 4T8 and rupture.
    Dangerous?!

Waaaiiiiiiiiittttttttt a minute! Is the bacon in trouble?!

As far as I understand the only time your replacing 4/5 t8.5 is if you get 4 pieces of ilvl245 gear.
    Of which time if your Arpen is softcapped with either Grim toll or Mjolnir you adopt a Rupture-less Combat build.
    If you have neither the softcap or the above mentioned trinkets, you stick to a Rupture build.

for mut i think your gonna use 4/5t9 with the Toc25man chest for offset piece.
    i think you can drop rupture if your wep swapping but otherwise i think its same ballgame.