Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: 3.3 Pass 2 changes

Quote Originally Posted by sharkmtx
    pure dps classes get nerfed what are they going to do to the hybrid classes

i want some of the glue blizz is sniffing

;D
    You should see the Shaman Elemental Tier Bonuses. 50% off Lava Burst cooldown, which is already a guaranteed crit due to Flame Shock.

They're the new Destro Lock!

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    You should see the Shaman Elemental Tier Bonuses. 50% off Lava Burst cooldown, which is already a guaranteed crit due to Flame Shock.

They're the new Destro Lock!
    Changed to 1.5 seconds now.

Mages 4-set is changed to 18% extra damage for 30 seconds on using mirror image (3 min cooldown). That is a very very nice bonus, can time it with BL. Envy

By the way, anyone else really don't want haste procs as a setbonus? With even more haste on the gear in icecrown, we're bound to run into various gcd problems.

Blizzard needs to make design decisions that make more sense, not just to serve some functionality problem.

I mean Conflag consumes a dot to put a dot on the target? Ya, conflag doesn't consume a dot with the glyph but it's still a design philosophy disgrace.

Targets that have immolate on them can't have unstable affliction put on them? ...Why?

It's not just conflag or even warlocks specifically. Look at the resilience stat. It used to be simple and made sense, crit reduction. Now it has all this arbitrary extra crap tacked onto it like mana drain reduction and artificial standards like also reduces all damage taken but only from other players.

Quit making the game so redundant. WoW used to be intuitive and smooth flowing, now everything is just technical and who knows why anything works the way it does anymore.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ofmanv
    WoW used to be intuitive and smooth flowing, now everything is just technical and who knows why anything works the way it does anymore.
    It got more complicated, yes, but since when has WoW been intuitive/smooth? Cases and points:
    Defense (or tanking in general for that matter)
    The Rage mechanic
    The Resistance system and bosses who use this
    Glancing Blows
    The old Spell Hit tax
    etc.

The only things they made more complicated are Resilience, Armor Pen, and the number of abilities each class has. And these should be fixed in the future.

R.I.P. YARG

Conflagrate now deal damage equal to 9 sec of your Immolate or 8 sec of your Shadowflame, and causes an additional damage equal to 3 sec of your Immolate or 2 sec of your Shadowflame over 3 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    Destruction - Conflag hits the exact same amount, but not all at once. Instead, it hits for 75% of what it used to with the remaining 25% 3 seconds later. Since this DOT effect cannot crit, this is a PVE nerf. I neglect to comment on the implications of PVP because of the shit storm I will cause.
    what? so conflag is a dot now? but the dot last 3 seconds doing 3 seconds worth of immolate

or

does conflag go boom, but does 9 seconds of immolate, and 3 seconds of immolate at the same time?

what? so conflag is a dot now? but the dot last 3 seconds doing 3 seconds worth of immolate

or

does conflag go boom, but does 9 seconds of immolate, and 3 seconds of immolate at the same time?
    Depends if you have the conflag glyph or not. IF it is glyphed conflag will go boom and immolate will still be on the target. And 3 seconds of a dot is added to the target. But right now on the PTR conflag is broken and is critting for 2 damage and the dot portion is doing 68 damage.