Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554, Tier 10 Armor Sets

My cooldown on Lava burst is currently 8seconds, elemental 4pc, reduces that with 15seconds. no global cooldown or wtf?!?!

Wow seriously you guys think these patch notes are going in, they are all place holders and you will see them updated over the next weeks to what they really are going to be, dont be idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mord
    Wow seriously you guys think these patch notes are going in, they are all place holders and you will see them updated over the next weeks to what they really are going to be, dont be idiots.
    That's what everyone said about the T9 4set bonuses. "Everyone has 5% crit to some abilities...those are all placeholders...no way those are going live."

Barring typos like 15 sec instead of 1.5 sec, I think those bonuses may hit live pretty close to what they are now, with a few minor tweaks.

What the fuck at Druid T10? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Winlol
    It's just a dps version of blade barrier, except for all your runes instead of just the blood ones.

"On cooldown" means you have used them and are waiting for them to become available again. For example, on an AoE pull, you pop DnD, IT, PS, then Pestilence, and now you have 3% increased damage.
    Thx for explaining what cooldown is Winlol

If only I had known. I thought the DK DPS T10 4-piece bonus was shite but you must be the Yoda of DK's. Thanks for enlightening me, now I can't wait to get the full set and just go out there and blow all my runes ASAP.

•Item - Shaman T10 Elemental 4P Bonus - The cooldown on your Lava Burst ability is reduced by 15 sec.

Wtf, cd is curently at 8 seconds, are they going to increase it to like 30 seconds or?..