Identifying target

I have recently got a new computer which has better graphics etc etc its lovely decent FPS the whole lot.
    However the new graphics have made it really hard to see what target I am on nowadays and what with the size of a Tauren at the best of time.

So I am just wondering if any of you guys know of a mod that makes the current target light up or get an arrow or something so i can tell which mob I have tabbed too.
    Because I find in 25 man raids with a lot of melee and a lot of mobs its hard to work out quite which mob you are targetting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

Re: Identifying target

I guess no one knows of such a thing pfft... oh well nevermind.

I use v-bars and it works fine.

Ever heard of skull.. cross.. square..

If you're the tank use skull, cross, circle etc.

If you're a DPS put the tank on focus target and hit what she/he is or download main assist and target what she/he is.

Just realised I'm in the shaman thread, ignore the first comment ;-)

You guys are missing the point.
    I mean in a raid where I am not promoted.... Also V bars only work if theres not loads of people in the area otherwise it just clutters the screen with crap.

I want the current target to change colour or light up or something so when I tab, I know which one I am targetting but I guess this isnt possible so nevermind.

Never tried V Bars so this might do the same, but I use Aloft and it works nicely to put healthbars above the mob. Also the bar highlights when you target that mob. Unfort there is a crap ton of bar clutter on say Ony's whelps or something like that.

Make a macro for your main ability (stormstrike or w/e)

/#showtooltip Stormstrike
    /target focus
    /assist
    (there may be a way to simplify those 2 lines)
    /startattack
    /cast Stormstrike

OR

You could just use your brain. Not everything is a hack 'n slash Zelda game. Your tank should be marking.

I wouldn't put assist in a casting macro, you might lose the person you're assisting or they might need to choose a different target. Instead, you can make the person you're assisting be your focus then make a macro to assist them:

/assist focus

Also, if you can get them to mark the current target that's always really nice, especially if your MA is a gnome and you can't ever find him.

/script SetRaidTarget("target", 8);

(puts a skull on the current target)