Thread: Anub and adds

Anub and adds

Hi,

any idea if the Anub 10man HM or any Anub mode for that matter has been hotfixed? Our 10man Insanity last week was almost taken away due to the reason that adds in 3rd phase just refused to burrow (and no they werent on frost). we ended up having 4 adds which one by one took out the players.

so.. anyone have experienced the same or read something bout it? thanks in advance.

Re: Anub and adds

Not sure if its true or not by any means
    I dont think they burrow in p3. i think blizzard wants you to be able to kill boss + nuke adds as well.
    It really isnt much DPS if you have a fury warrior, he can hit all target easily.

anyway, if this isnt true then forget my post exists.

Fairly certain they dont burrow in phase 3. Why would you stop dpsing them in p3 though? It just increases the chance of your add tank dying and wiping the raid. For DPS'ers and add tank, NOTHING changes in phase 3 tactically.

They do not burrow in Phase 3. Can't remember if they used to.

I only know this for a fact because we almost wiped at 2% or so on Anub HM, Only I was alive. Popped Evasion, Tanked Anub and 4 Adds. Shaman Ankhed and we killed him. At that point the Adds would have burrowed already.

Our tank normally tanks them behind the raid(In p3) so I don't normally get to see them.

Ha that sounds like our kill this week. I ended up dying while tanking anub at around 2% and our rogue evasion tanked him .

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

We've had mixed results with trying to let adds burrow during P3. It seems if they've spawned before P3 they'll sometimes burrow, but any that spawn once P3 has started will never burrow.

Quote Originally Posted by extrudedcow
    It seems if they've spawned before P3 they'll sometimes burrow, but any that spawn once P3 has started will never burrow.
    okay thanks. not quite sure were all the adds from 3rd phase. but the tactic has been that let the adds burrow since then u can focus more on boss etc. but thanks for this.

just get a warrior tank with 101.6% block/dodge/parry/miss and laugh at the adds
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

with 2x rogues, a fury warrior and a blood dk the adds don't seem to be a big problem for us in 10 man
    just cleave 'em down