Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Paladin Retribution Tier - Judgement of the Wise "BUG!"

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    correct me if im wrong but with BoS you get 2% max mana every time you block, parry or dodge plus you have divine plea which is always getting refreshed. less QQ plz
    I can block with 2 handed weapons, have 30% Dodge, and 20% Parry! Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    correct me if im wrong but with BoS you get 2% max mana every time you block, parry or dodge plus you have divine plea which is always getting refreshed. less QQ plz
    This is the post of someone who didn't even read the thread.

On topic: Judgements of the Wise is 100% working as intended. Before 3.2, the tooltip didn't say "damaging judgements" it just said "judgements." In order to clarify their intention, Blizzard added the word "damaging" to make it 100% clear that they don't intend for us to get mana back when the judgement is absorbed.

Personally, I think that's completely retarded. It wasn't a problem when we had Spiritual Attunement because SA covered up any problems with losses due to judgements being absorbed. Now that you've taken away SA, we are compltely reliant on Judgements of the Wise. Divine Plea is a freaking joke for ret.

Anyway, the discussion shouldn't be about whether the JotW talent is glitched or broken. It's working as intended. What you need to do is convince Blizzard that their current design leads to problems and that they need to change the way they view how it works.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sartecho
    This is the post of someone who didn't even read the thread.

On topic: Judgements of the Wise is 100% working as intended. Before 3.2, the tooltip didn't say "damaging judgements" it just said "judgements." In order to clarify their intention, Blizzard added the word "damaging" to make it 100% clear that they don't intend for us to get mana back when the judgement is absorbed.

Personally, I think that's completely retarded. It wasn't a problem when we had Spiritual Attunement because SA covered up any problems with losses due to judgements being absorbed. Now that you've taken away SA, we are compltely reliant on Judgements of the Wise. Divine Plea is a freaking joke for ret.

Anyway, the discussion shouldn't be about whether the JotW talent is glitched or broken. It's working as intended. What you need to do is convince Blizzard that their current design leads to problems and that they need to change the way they view how it works.
    This is why I wish I worked as a Dev for Blizzard- If in 3 years they are looking for people and I submit my app, well, we'll see

My original solution to this problem:

Judgements of the Wise: The base mana gained from this effect has been reduced to 20%, down from 25%.

Seals of the Wise: New talent. Increases your Intellect by an amount equal to 12/25% of your Strength, and every time one of your Seal spells hits an enemy, you gain an amount equal to 1/2% of your base mana.