Hunter mod that shows ALL pets abilities?

I'm tired of losing aggro to my pet when questing and then realizing after half an hour, its because thunderstomp was miraculously turned off without my knowlege.

Any other good hunter addons? I should be using? I'm in my mid 70's now and my task bar is getting pretty jumbled. My computer is pretty old, so I really need to go with low resource mods.

Re: Hunter mod that shows ALL pets abilities?

Not that I know of mate, but surely you can get away with just having the important ones on the bar provided, I just keep growl, dash and cower on my bar because everything else I want to stay on auto cast - there are like 4 or 5 slots.

There is one that might help you. It will let you know if an auto cast ability turns it's self on or off it will visually and audibly alert you with a quick button to the side so you can turn it back to normal with minimal clicking. Hope this helps. ^_^
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...25-BadPet.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondmorfar
    censor = cookies (for bannable purposes)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti
    Not that I know of mate, but surely you can get away with just having the important ones on the bar provided, I just keep growl, dash and cower on my bar because everything else I want to stay on auto cast - there are like 4 or 5 slots.
    why would you have cower on? it lowers the pets dps and if your tank cant keep aggro from them, then the tank is bad.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by pangeltveit
    why would you have cower on? it lowers the pets dps and if your tank cant keep aggro from them, then the tank is bad.
    He most likely missread it like many people do, this lowers the threath from the pet, not yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by pangeltveit
    If you're levelling you can surely do more threat then your pet. Cower and growl are usefull there to keep your PET #1 on the aggro list.

Also a tip to OP. Just put them on the pet bar and MD to your pet as much as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Thissi
    If you're levelling you can surely do more threat then your pet. Cower and growl are usefull there to keep your PET #1 on the aggro list.
    No, cower puts your PET lower on the aggro list.
    You never really have a reason to use cower. Unless you're in a 2 man group with another hunter.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Thissi

Also a tip to OP. Just put them on the pet bar and MD to your pet as much as possible
    Just to clarify this: Cower reduces the pet aggro not yours. So having Cower and Growl on autocast is no good idea.

Most likely he has Cower on his pet bar because any abilities on the pet bar will not turn themselves on or off... I have cower on my pet bar as well, because if I don't, it turns itself on all the bloody time.......

sweet jesus blizz... fix this bug already!

After dealing with the cower bug for so long I just couldn't take it. After looking around a bit for a cold down indicator for traps and pet abilities I came across Cool Line. (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...cooldowns.aspx
    Not only could I easily keep up with most of my abilities it will also show what you pet is casting including cower and growl. So now when I see a little blue button with a scared cat i just have to think if I've popped Scare Beast, if not it's time to turn off cower, and vice versa if I see growl pop in and instance. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondmorfar
    censor = cookies (for bannable purposes)