Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Theory: New Horde not what people think it is.

I was thinking about this...Since it is not confirmed that Garrosh will be the warchief of the current horde, but more then likely becomes warchief of "The New Horde", Whos to say Garrosh doesn't become a Semi bad guy, or a new NPC only faction.

Kind of a "I can do it better then you" horde, since thats what Garrosh is known for, I do not believe everyone will leave Thrall's side, guardian or not, he would still be in charge of the Horde.

I see him giving command to Garrosh while he is away and when he comes back Garrosh doesn't want to give it back, and splits the faction in half pretty much and thats why garrosh kills Carine, because he sides with Thrall...I would like this...Horde vs. New Horde mmmm

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Theory: New Horde not what people think it is.

The fact that he renovates Orgrimmar; our capitol city.

means nothing...Cities grow, cities fall, look at Undercity...that use to be the alliances main capital.

He is right you know... Rexxar said that he'd always help Thrall WHEREVER he would be. He has alot of allies, and I guess he might not consider Garrosh one of the best. Since both of them fought. But thats just me thinking. And renovating means nothing. Just as Aerisot said, the cities grow and fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot
    means nothing...Cities grow, cities fall, look at Undercity...that use to be the alliances main capital.

Undercity wasn't an alliance captial. Lordaeron was. Plus that was in WC3..

Quote Originally Posted by Irollmyface

Wow...really?

I would like you to enter Undercity and tell me what it says.

Not to start any racial tention, but why does the leader of the horde have to be an Orc?

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Yes that is true, and I forgot to mention one thing: Kingdoms can fall. The current Horde could be disbanded by Garrosh's Leadership and a New Horde being formed, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777
    Not to start any racial tention, but why does the leader of the horde have to be an Orc?
    Exactly. It doesn't have to. Anyone could have the chance to challenge Thrall for the leadership. They just wouldn't do it. They knew he was doing a good job. Just as in Indian Tribe. Anyone could challenge the leader for leadership of the tribe. (ie: Rexxar fought the Stonetalon Warlord for the leadership of the Ogre clan and won)

(Not comparing the Horde to an Indian Tribe)

Aerisot, do you agree?

10+ Year Old Account

"Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777
    oh i dunno...maybe cause the orcs invented the Horde. (Am I the only one here who played WCI)

Quote Originally Posted by Rspec
    Exactly. It doesn't have to. Anyone could have the chance to challenge Thrall for the leadership. They just wouldn't do it. They knew he was doing a good job. Just as in an Native American Tribe. Anyone could challenge the leader for leadership of the tribe. (ie: Rexxar fought the Stonetalon Warlord for the leadership of the Ogre clan and won)

(Not comparing the Horde to an Native American Tribe)

Aerisot, do you agree?
    fixed

Undercity is the bottom of Lordaeron. It's called Undercity because of the city they build BENEATH Lordaeron.

Get it? Under. City.

@Bajerman Just cuz Orcs founded the horde doesn't mean only orcs are allowed to lead them imo.

also i did not play WC1

Undercity was part of Lordaeron it was the crypts and sewers of Lordaeron and was actually called The Undercity even before the forsaken overtook it, so yes undercity WAS part of the alliance capital known as Lordaeron.

The Forsaken merely expanded the Sewers and Dungeons under Lordaeron to fit theyre needs.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

O and i should mention that i F'ing hate Garrosh, i've played both horde and ally thru Northrend, and i just have to say Garrosh is a total douche, i hope that Garrosh is only the leader for a lil while and then Saurfang beats his face in and takes over as leader.

Quote Originally Posted by bajerman
    oh i dunno...maybe cause the orcs invented the Horde. (Am I the only one here who played WCI)
    fixed
    Yeah :P you know what I meant

Quote Originally Posted by Zaft

Undercity is the bottom of Lordaeron. It's called Undercity because of the city they build BENEATH Lordaeron.

Get it? Under. City.
    ^This.

Though, to be more accurate, the Forsaken didn't build the Undercity. The Undercity was known as such long before the plague of undeath and Arthas. The Undercity was where the dungeons, crypts, catacombs and sewers of Lordaeron were. But with the topside city being ransacked by Arthas, the Forsaken had no choice but to populate the Undercity when they retook the city.

It used to be Lordaeron's main capital, the alliance wasn't fully formed untill after lordaeron had fell to the scourge.

I believe Garrosh is blizzards way of evening out the role of the horde. They don't want one side or the other to feel like "the good guys" or "the bad guys".

The ally get their badass king and horde get retarded Garrosh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlak
    It's all irrelevant to be honest. In the coming expansion, some random Joe Sixpack quest giver will still be ordering me, the godslaying lich-king defeating badass, to do some random poop-related quests.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Lysonder

Varian isn't badass at all, imo. IDK i just never cared for the guy, but Garrosh shouldn't be alive still

Varian isn't badass at all, imo. IDK i just never cared for the guy,
    Idk for the longest time we had a little kid in stormwind, and now we get the king back, idk I personally think he looks like the type of guy who would curb stomp his own mother if she ever crossed him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlak
    It's all irrelevant to be honest. In the coming expansion, some random Joe Sixpack quest giver will still be ordering me, the godslaying lich-king defeating badass, to do some random poop-related quests.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Lysonder