Judgement questions for a new paladin

A few questions:

1. Is there a damage difference between Judgement of Light and Judgement of wisdom?

2. Do JoL & Improved Leader of the Pack stack?

3. Is JoW a completely unique buff that no other class has?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Judgement questions for a new paladin

1. None of the judgements do different damage (if you mean seal of light & seal of wisdom - then no as well)

2. As far as I know, yes. JoL procs on melee, ranged and spell cast while LotP only procs on melee / ranged crits.

3. Yes, I would think so.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by moguri
    A few questions:

1. Is there a damage difference between Judgement of Light and Judgement of wisdom?

2. Do JoL & Improved Leader of the Pack stack?

3. Is JoW a completely unique buff that no other class has?
    1) One of them returns mana , the other one returns health if you attack someone affected by it. (read the tooltip !_!)

2) They're 2 completely different effect - JoL procs on any attack and Leader of the Pack only works on physical crits - so yes they stack

3) Both Judgements are completely unique..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    1) One of them returns mana , the other one returns health if you attack someone affected by it. (read the tooltip !_!)
    He was asking if there was a damage difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis
    He was asking if there was a damage difference.
    My bad... would still be a great idea to read the tooltips.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo

2) They're 2 completely different effect - JoL procs on any attack and Leader of the Pack only works on physical crits - so yes they stack

3) Both Judgements are completely unique..
    1) So there is no Dmg difference between the two. (Read the question !_!)!
    (and if you use Seal of Wisdom btw, they both have a chance to give you mana on judgement).

2) They stack.

3) As far as i know this is unique, meaning it will "stack" with replenishment.

15+ Year Old Account

Note that you cannot have 2 Judgements of the same type: I.E., you cannot have 2 paladins judge Light and get 4% Health on each attack.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Note that you cannot have 2 Judgements of the same type: I.E., you cannot have 2 paladins judge Light and get 4% Health on each attack.
    True, it's silly to have both paladins use the same Judgement.
    Our guild usualy runs with 2 Paladin tanks (Me and MT), and we always talk before who is judging what.

And no there is indeed no damage difference in JoL and JoW. Only thing that's different is the obvious, 1 gives mana, other gives health.
    Level 100 Blood Elf Paladin / Holy + Protection
    Anar'alah belore!
    Talvira, EU-Skullcrusher

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Unless you're Ensidia, then you get a world first by doing it. ;D

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elyn
    1) So there is no Dmg difference between the two. (Read the question !_!)!
    (and if you use Seal of Wisdom btw, they both have a chance to give you mana on judgement).

2) They stack.

3) As far as i know this is unique, meaning it will "stack" with replenishment.
    A few things to clarify,

1) there is no difference in dmg, but it is irrelavent what seal you have that determines wether or not you get mana back from a judgement. The man return from judgement is due to the talent Judgement of the Wise, which gives you 100% chance(when fully talented) to return 25% of your mana upon Judgement, regardless of which seal or judgement is being used. Seal of wisdom gives you(and only you) a chance to gain mana back upon attacking a target, regardless of talent or judgement. And Judgement of Wisdom also gives you(and any one attacking the judged target) a chance to return mana upon attacking a target.

2)ofc

3) Replinishment is an effect that also comes from that Talent I mentioned earlier in #1. You and up to 10 other raid members have a chance to gain Replinishment upon any judgement, regardless of seal or type of judgement. All these mana returning abilities stack. SoW, JoW, JotW, and Replinishment. You could have 2 replinshments on yourself too, as far as I know. The likelihood of that happening in a 25 man is slim, but if 2 members of a 10 man have the talent, it could be on everyone twice.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.