Power Aura Classic Question

So I just got power aura classic and I am wondering if you can get to only go off if it meets multiple requirements. For example I am a death knight and I would like it to go off if Greatness, Unholy Strength, Unholy Might, Unholy Force, and Paragon are active at the same time so I can pop Gargoyle or DRW. Anyways wondering if this is possible and if so how do you do it?
    Much love Rivellana

Re: Power Aura Classic Question

When the stars align and 6 random abilities proc at the same time you want to use a cooldown?

Good luck. Each PowerAura is designed to only watch one buff/debuff.

Don't want to be a dick, but monitor one or two important things and use your cooldowns as often as possible, not just when other things proc.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Re: Power Aura Classic Question

This is possible. But you'll have to make an Powa Aura for each one of the buffs, and reference them in the type field below the primary one. Mousing over the type field will give you the instructions you need.

@Lawomous, I don't think he only ever wants to pop his cooldown at this moment. Just that if it does happen, he wants to know so he can pop it and get the very best use out of it. Nothing wrong with that.