Pallys and Death Knights, oh my!

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that every time you go into BG's, all you see is Death Knights chain pulling you, and Pallys Bubbling right before you kill them? Along with a few Rogues?

Hell, I haven't had a good Hunter fight in months, let alone seen another Hunter.

Re: Pallys and Death Knights, oh my!

Free kills I guess.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

open your eyes, i see every class in every bg im in

PEANUT BUTTER YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish i could meet every class when i enter a bg :s all i meet is 3-5 rets then the rest is warlocks and disc priests
    I do belive in fairytales...I really do!

The classes you'll notice most in Arenas are:
    Death Knights
    Druids
    Mages
    Paladins
    Priests
    Rogues

Why? Because
    Death Knights have been FotM for too long for people to dump them and still put up a good fight even after the nerfs
    Druids will always rule in arena healing
    Mages because zerg = win
    Paladins because FotM + God mode + Burst = Happy hour
    Priests because it's the best healer class with the most ulity in arenas
    Rogues because of the CC

However i rarely see hunters lately as well. It seems like people have given up on their hunters the past month. I rarely get one in groups or raids.
    Even if Shamans, warlocks and warriors still appear in arena they usually perform better than most hunters.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/player/
    Only 6 hunters at top 100.
    We must start worrying :/
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

you must be bad/on a bad BG because hunters completely destroy in arena, they are everything a warrior is + more at ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Skivoh

I see only 2 Death Knights....

When do they start worrying?

10+ Year Old Account

Eh you might see allot of paladins in Bg's but you will almost never see them in 2k+ rated arena matches unless they are one of the slowly declining prot/holy build users. the main reason for this is because all three tree's of the paladin have so few things they can do compared to other classes & once you realize this it is easy to force them to blow all their long cool down spells & once they do their screwed.
    The other reason is because paladins offer very few pvp debuffs & the ones they do have are easy to counter for almost all classes.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Death Knights
    Druids
    Mages
    Paladins
    Priests
    Rogues

Why? Because
    Death Knights have been FotM for too long for people to dump them and still put up a good fight even after the nerfs
    Mages because zerg = win
    Rogues because of the CC

However i rarely see hunters lately as well. It seems like people have given up on their hunters the past month. I rarely get one in groups or raids.
    Even if Shamans, warlocks and warriors still appear in arena they usually perform better than most hunters.

It really depends what bracket in arena you play but overall in the higher tier arena. The order goes

1.Priests 21%
    2 Paladin 17%
    3.Shamans 15%
    4.Mages 14%
    5.Hunters 10%
    6.Warlocks 10%
    7.Warriors 7%
    8.Rogues 5%
    9. Death knights 3%

With all the nerf to prot holy and buff to shamans, This is how it affects arena overall. I mean in 3s shamans are the #1 class. And if they would have truely got rid of prot paladins in arena then I think paladin would be around 5-6 becasue not many people play ret. Season 7 is wizard cleave season.

Death Knights
    Druids
    Mages
    Paladins
    Priests
    Rogues

Why? Because
    Mages because zerg = win
    Rogues because of the CC

He's not talking about arenas dude. Let it go...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Not exactly sure how we went from Battlegrounds filled with Pallys, Death Knights, and a side order of a Rogue, to PvP Arena Discussion about Hunter's.

Quote Originally Posted by Xunaka
    you must be bad/on a bad BG because hunters completely destroy in arena, they are everything a warrior is + more at ranged.
    olol
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest