Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Conflag further nerfed

This is just getting out of hand for warlocks now..

nerf after nerf after nerf.. We will actually LOSE dps in 3.3, pathetic now blizzard.

Since conflag has such a high crit % ( most of the time in the 70%) in pve, that will hit us hugely and also the poster a page before who said about low warlock population, that is 100% correct.

Demo is back to the dustbin for personal dps aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjdn
    Deathcoil -> Immolate + Conflag -> Shadowfury -> Chaosbolt -> Incinerate -> Shadowburn.

Get the picture?
    PROTIP: read the quote before getting all upity. The guy was saying you can get a bunch of crap in a DEATHCOIL. Which you CANNOT.

Hell, even that rotation you gave leave a gap between deathcoil and shadowfury. Oh, and in arenas it's not like there's ever a partner(s) to prevent me from doing that full set.

People need to stop making shit up, exaggerating stupid things, and acting like in pvp you just get to do your pve rotation but with some stuns. It doesn't work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by telemain
    PROTIP: read the quote before getting all upity. The guy was saying you can get a bunch of crap in a DEATHCOIL. Which you CANNOT.

Hell, even that rotation you gave leave a gap between deathcoil and shadowfury. Oh, and in arenas it's not like there's ever a partner(s) to prevent me from doing that full set.

People need to stop making shit up, exaggerating stupid things, and acting like in pvp you just get to do your pve rotation but with some stuns. It doesn't work like that.
    This is partly why we continue getting nerfed.. ignorant people moaning and moaning to the devs

Quote Originally Posted by albercokee
    This is partly why we continue getting nerfed.. ignorant people moaning and moaning to the devs
    Dude, where did I say ANYTHING that was even remotely pro or con the nerf? FUNFACT: I didn't.

I corrected one retard spouting crap (apparently deathcoil lasts 4 seconds in his world) then I corrected another guy. Sorry dude, you're the ignorant one. Try some learning some reading comprehension if you want to be at all relevant to the real discussions (which don't happen on these boards anyway).

15+ Year Old Account

Wait a second?!

Did all the previous posts just get ninja deleted by op so his little troll fest could continue or is it just me?

Don't you know it's wrong to keep something brain-dead alive?... k i'm leaving now.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by telemain
    Dude, where did I say ANYTHING that was even remotely pro or con the nerf? FUNFACT: I didn't.

I corrected one retard spouting crap (apparently deathcoil lasts 4 seconds in his world) then I corrected another guy. Sorry dude, you're the ignorant one. Try some learning some reading comprehension if you want to be at all relevant to the real discussions (which don't happen on these boards anyway).
    wasn't he agreeing with u? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    wasn't he agreeing with u? :P
    You know, he might have been. Depends on if he's calling me the ignorant person, or just agreeing with me. Hmm... maybe I attacked too quickly.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis
    Did all the previous posts just get ninja deleted by op so his little troll fest could continue or is it just me?
    It's so confusing locking things in a forum for locks.