Addon to track raid attendance?

We have a couple of people that occasionally assist raids and Im trying to set a priority list of people with the most attendance have priority...Of course I could track this on the side, but maybe an addon that would also track who won what loot and when?

Much appreciated.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Addon to track raid attendance?

MagicDKP can do that. Of course this addon is mainly for DKP purposes but it also tracks raid attendance (standby attendance too), a list of loot and who won that loot. Since i can't provide a screenshot atm, a little further explanation:

You will have a window in which every raid is tracked. Every raid has sub-menus (?) for every boss. If you click on a specific boss you will see a list of loot that he dropped and who won that. Imagine it like this:

(Left side of the window)
    Ulduar
    +Flame Leviathan
    +Razorscale
    +Ignis the Furnace Master
    +XT-002 Deconstructor

(Right side of the window - Flame Leviathan selected)
    Item 1
    <Price> <Looter>
    Item 2
    <Price> <Looter>

Also, you will have several more tabs in that window. This would be the "Raids" tab. Another useful tab is "Items". Every item you encounter is stored in that window on the left side. Selecting an item will show you who looted it and for what price on the right side.

This addon works best if used together with EQDKP (you can import getdkp.php into MagicDKP). I suggest you have a look at it yourself. I'll try to get some screenshots up when i get home later today.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

That sounds PERFECT! I'll take a look at it, thank you very much!

I'm using HeadCount to track raid attendance. It can export to many different formats.