10+ Year Old Account

Logitech G15 + WoW

Ok, so I have a Logitech G15 (Orange) with World of Warcraft set as my default profile. However WoW never comes up on the programs list (I have even reinstalled both from scratch) and thus never shows up on the LCD display, which is starting to get a tad annoying.

I'm running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
    Logitech LCD Manager Software Version 3.03.133 08/13/2009 (64-bit)

Any ideas how I can add WoW to the programs list?

P.S: All the macro's etc... work fine... just WoW doesn't show on the LCD Display

Re: Logitech G15 + WoW

Theres nothing useful on the LCD anyway.

But I think it may have something to do with W7. I have just noticed that since I installed W7 there has been no WoW info on the LCD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

10+ Year Old Account

Just that back on Vista it used to show your stats, who whispered you etc...

Go to the Logitech website, there is a problem with WoW it's self using a font that is not installed on most computers. It is however on MSFT office but, not one that is generally loaded. I believe it is Unicode or something like that. If you have Office you can go on there and add the font to your PC and you will start seeing the LCD working.

Again, you can get exactly what font it is off the forums on the Logitech Website.

I found a couple topics on there that may be of use.

G15 Not working with WoW

G15 (Gaming) LCD only showing default