Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: This must be the best reason anyone has got kicked out of a guild

Quote Originally Posted by Sny1
    lol im 19 tbh not really bothered about the item just think its messed up to give a dps wep to a tank when dps needed it, would u give a tank wep to a dps if a tank needed it?

anything but a dagger.. then again a tank rolling on a dagger is pretty messed up :
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithsonian View Post
    YOU ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE CUP?

Everyone knows you should never any liquids, especially around computers. I keep a wetvac and absorbent towels handy in case I ever any liquids. If I ever coffee though, God help me, call 911 because I have more than computer issues.

TL;DR- Always the whole thing in a safe, dry place.

Idk all this nerd raging seems like its happening for nothing cause you've alrdy been kicked out of the guild and your not getting the wep so I really dont see the point in complaining
    One day Jesus will return and he will be like OMFG its Shámmwów the kick ass Tauren Shaman from Draka, which in turn he will bestow his Jesusly powers upon me and allow me to one shot Hogger. (A boy can dream)

15+ Year Old Account

Why do ppl keep asuming hes nerdraging while upto now he has shown 10 times more capable to have a serius talk about something in an orderly manner.

Then some assholes come calling him 10 year old etc etc and asumes he was being a monkey in guild chat about the loot distribute decision.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by That guy.
    Would I ever give a tank weapon to a melee DPS? No, it serves no purpose. However, a melee DPS weapon WILL increase a tank's threat, therefore it does serve SOME purpose. Was it the best choice? Probably not. But get over it. Run the damn instance again.

/agree
    One day Jesus will return and he will be like OMFG its Shámmwów the kick ass Tauren Shaman from Draka, which in turn he will bestow his Jesusly powers upon me and allow me to one shot Hogger. (A boy can dream)

it makes u 11 for bitching about it in guild, and then it drops to 9 after making a forum post about it
    hahaha. no.

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    Why do ppl keep asuming hes nerdraging while upto now he has shown 10 times more capable to have a serius talk about something in an orderly manner.

Then some assholes come calling him 10 year old etc etc and asumes he was being a monkey in guild chat about the loot distribute decision.
    Maybe because it's the way he talks, acts, and constantly spews out the same crap in every post, just with different wording.

Also, people*, assuming*, assumes*, distribution*, scrub.

lol im 19 tbh not really bothered about the item just think its messed up to give a dps wep to a tank when dps needed it, would u give a tank wep to a dps if a tank needed it?

Nobody's saying the tank should have gotten the weapon. It's just that this is by no means the best reason anyone's gotten kicked out of a guild...it's far from unordinary. Also, next time don't join a guild that uses the in-game roll system. That's just a glorified PUG. Actually...most pugs even use masterloot.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruberchoice
    who lomg untill its fixed?

Paladin tanks dont need one-handers with dps stats, unless it's a one-hander with strength to boost his spellpower. Taking a dps weapon from a rogue (and someone did invite the 11yr old, whiney rogue to DPS, so he DOES get a right to loot) and giving it to a paladin tank is stupid.

Also, wtf kind of pally tank needs more threat atm?

Also #2, you're better off not in a guild that's down with the above ^

Quote Originally Posted by Accuser.
    Paladin tanks dont need one-handers with dps stats, unless it's a one-hander with strength to boost his spellpower. Taking a dps weapon from a rogue (and someone did invite the 11yr old, whiney rogue to DPS, so he DOES get a right to loot) and giving it to a paladin tank is stupid.

Also, wtf kind of pally tank needs more threat atm?

Also #2, you're better off not in a guild that's down with the above ^
    Actually, I use DPS 1 handers because I like more dps, I don't need more mitigation, avoidance, or health at the moment.
    More DPS from the tank means the enrage timers on hardmodes are a little bit easier to meet. That and it is fun to play around with and we have no whiny rogues or DKs in my guild.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeBro
    Maybe because it's the way he talks, acts, and constantly spews out the same crap in every post, just with different wording.

Also, people*, assuming*, assumes*, distribution*, scrub.
    have to disagree.

his 1st post he has been editing to contain aditional info.

His other posts where responses to the responses he got, someone asked what weapon and what class.
    He answers the question, first the sword in one post and right after the class in next.
    Ill admit it would be bether if he had did both in same but not enough reason to call him little kid whiner.

Then he says his age and asks ppl to be little more positive, he did this because of the massive amount of people asuming things with no info.

The only places he repeated himself is probably because he answered posts and then wrote it in the original post.

So i dont see where u have it from that he says the same in every post when hes simply answering questions.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeBro
    Actually, I use DPS 1 handers because I like more dps, I don't need more mitigation, avoidance, or health at the moment.
    More DPS from the tank means the enrage timers on hardmodes are a little bit easier to meet. That and it is fun to play around with and we have no whiny rogues or DKs in my guild.
    ya because your dps goes through the roof with one DPS part being a 1,50 wep that also got armor pene on it and shit... ya.. rly, great pala. you hoping from a whooping 2,2 to 2,3 or whatever when you can pack your raid full of 7,5k dps-rogues on hardmodes meh... hard one.

Quote Originally Posted by nightcinder
    Ok, but hes a rogue. Using an AXE.
    That AXE is BiS off hand for combat swords/axes before ToGC 25man. i really dont see the problem here.

Deleted

Even if the OP is a minor or bitching about it, it is still stupid to give a DPS weapon to a tank OVER DPS'ers.
    That Guild sucks.

when did WoW let alone a Forum for WoW become a grammar test?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Yay! First Post!

Oh, and I'm going to side with the OP on this. DPS weap for DPSers. They make tanking weaps for a reason. I play a pally tank and I wouldn't think of taking a weapon like that.

Hes 11 because mature people don't use improper spelling and punctuation >.<.

It's just rude to be like "ohem gee tat 1hndr waz ttly mi wepon bcuz eye do deepz.".

While a DPS weapon will increase threat, it will be negligable unless most of your gear complements it.

I don't see why the Paly would need it for threat unless he is just bad and not managing hit/exp and str.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account

lol ok then,

I got kicked out of my guild a few minutes ago becuz i wasnt happy that a tank won a dps wep on a need roll when not only me but others needed it...the reason for this is becuz it would improve his threat. ok maybe tanks can use dps weps to improve their threat but surly it should go to dps first.... some ppls are just noobs and they cant help it and tbh i aint got the time to help them :P

if u have been kicked from a guild for a stupid reason please comment ;D

Edited - he was a pally on bronze dragonflight he had a tank wep before ilvl232 cant remember the name but if he hasnt equipped it yet then ur'll see it ;D
    Judging by the way you write and how you like filling your sig space with a bunch of spam, I'm really not surprised.

At least your guild invited you. You wouldn't have made past our retard-screening process.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

his name is hannehungry on bronze dragonflight dont know if it has been equiped yet but lol at the haters ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

stay positive!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Dammit.

Now I want to punch you.

With a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Yizren
    it makes u 11 for bitching about it in guild, and then it drops to 9 after making a forum post about it
    Then that makes you what for responding to someone looking for sympathy, by flaming them? Five? So after taking away three years for not reading the thread, and another one year for using "u" while trying to insult someone, you'd be... One?

it makes u 11 for bitching about it in guild
    If you were able to read you'd know he stated he didn't go off in gchat, he whispered the GM nicely after the raid.

and then it drops to 9 after making a forum post about it
    You made a forum post about it too, as did I and just about everyone else in this thread.