Thread: Baby problems??

Baby problems??

OK heres something I dont get. Why dont babies understand that when your in a raid or 5 man your busy and cant help them? The thing is my 3-month-old son always cries at me to feed him or change his diaper when im in a raid or doing a heroic. I always get the reply from him "waahhh! wahhhh!". I mean its just the same as me saying to my kid hey im going out to the bar i'll be back later. Yeah wow is just a game but its a bit more than a game too cause i have agreed to play with my guild at a time and they need me as much as I need them or am I wrong?
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Re: Baby problems??

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead
    OK heres something I dont get. Why dont babies understand that when your in a raid or 5 man your busy and cant help them? The thing is my 3-month-old son always cries at me to feed him or change his diaper when im in a raid or doing a heroic. I always get the reply from him "waahhh! wahhhh!". I mean its just the same as me saying to my kid hey im going out to the bar i'll be back later. Yeah wow is just a game but its a bit more than a game too cause i have agreed to play with my guild at a time and they need me as much as I need them or am I wrong?
    WIN!!!!!!
    Quote from: JonTargaryen on October 10, 2009, 09:16:46 pm
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.

Get someone to look after your kid. Preferrably the person you're (hopefully) married to.

he was making fun of another thread.

Yeah that'll work in a marraige, "honey, watch the baby, I'm gonna play videogames forn the next 8 hours"
    Quote from: JonTargaryen on October 10, 2009, 09:16:46 pm
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.

yeah wtf can't 3 month old baby take care of himself?
    it's time for him to get older and more independent!
    Stop reading my sig, bro!

It's funny, human babies are the only ones that are entirely freaking helpless from birth to about 4 years of age, and even from then on would be so screwed if abandoned until they become about 8 or 9.

Whereas other animals are capable of taking care of themselves within months, and are walking and learning to get around within weeks/days/hours.

Humans suck.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Amran20
    It's funny, human babies are the only ones that are entirely freaking helpless from birth to about 4 years of age, and even from then on would be so screwed if abandoned until they become about 8 or 9.

Whereas other animals are capable of taking care of themselves within months, and are walking and learning to get around within weeks/days/hours.

Humans suck.
    Correction, human babies are the only ones not capable of eating at birth.
    They tepend on their mom for food, and there are very few animals that can survive from birth.
    They are just capable to eat without parrents
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Kick the baby out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Recompence
    he was making fun of another thread.

Yeah that'll work in a marraige, "honey, watch the baby, I'm gonna play videogames forn the next 8 hours"
    uh.... it did for me. Same thing when she wanted to go out with friends etc. Communication. It works.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Amran20

Humans suck.
    QFT

Deleted

OK heres something I dont get. Why dont users understand that when your in a raid or 5 man your busy and cant help them? The thing is the forum users alway cry at me to lock a thread or ban a user when im in a raid or doing a heroic. I always get the report from them "its spam! banzor!". I mean its just the same as me saying to the forums hey we're going offline for a few hours for maintanance. Yeah wow is just a game but its a bit more than a game too cause i have agreed to play with my guild at a time and they need me as much as I need them or am I wrong?