ok I am now an official fat bird :)

Well I am still trying to figure out the spell rotation.

Is there an add on that says what eclipse is up and what I should be doing?
    Besides scratching my butt, just in case someone was going to say that I got there first

I went with what the sticky here calls a starter build.
    I was going to go to culling tonight and wondered if we have much in the way of aoe?
    I looked at hurricane and it looks weak.
    I have 1900sp unbuffed.
    MAN after healing all this time I am starting all over.

Re: ok I am now an official fat bird :)

Ebay?
    Bold Sold Gold Hold Told Fold Cold
    Done?
    No..
    Doled Foaled Goaled Holed Poled
    Rolled Scold Scrolled Done soon? meh..
    Shoaled Strolled Tolled Trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Squaree
    Ebay?
    Trying out a new spec, MAYBE?

Deleted

there are a few addons but you don't really need them.. emm swaque and awe or is one (bad spelling soz) apart from that you can see the buff on ur buff icons for eclipse :P

Most rotations involve FF , MF , ISS (if you use it altho I've noticed that's debatable now-a-days) then wrath till you proc lunar(Starfire) eclipse then spam starfire untill Solar(wrath) eclipse. Rinse and repeat. Keep MF up as much as possible but try not to cut into your eclipse time too much and that's about it. Pop treants just before heroism if you can and hey presto you're pumping meters :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie
    Trying out a new spec, MAYBE?
    He ebayed a lvl 80 druid and started playing resto, now he wants to chance spec and he has no clue about druids as a whole :P

Deleted

Asking about AOE abilities is a bit odd, assuming you leveled your character and went and bought spells that you got. Heck, i dont assume you grind in tree form, so you have probably been through the balance tab to see what you could use to grind in caster form. Missing hurricane completely is very, very hard to do.

Read the guides, take a look at the moonkin discussion thread (the guide) and so forth. If you already read the sticky, then your questions would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks
    Is there an add on that says what eclipse is up and what I should be doing?
    There exists no addons that tells you what you that NOW is moonfire, NOW is insect swarm. However, Squack and Awe shows whats on cooldown and shows what eclipse is on cooldown and what eclipse that is up.