Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Two things I have JUST realised..

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead
    Do you even know what a tattoo is?
    Tattoos have been used as equipment slots in games before. Planescape: Torment is the first that comes to mind.

Changeable tattoos, either from being henna-tattoo styled skin art, or just suspending disbelief, is hardly new territory.

I prescribe less ass-face-ness and more thinky thinky.

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

Yes, it was so stupid that the palm was unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqen Hghar

Yes, it was so stupid that the palm was unnecessary.
    Your so cool please let me be like you! 8)

Id love to see some tatoos in the game. Hopefully thats not some wierd NPC in the screenie.

Agreed about the goblin neck, it does seem a tad long. Though they are the cartooniest people we have.
    Maybe Medhan will bring Alleria and Turalyon back. In Stromguard...with Atiesh... 2 years ago.

youle never get tatoos and new dances forget it
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account

/sarcasm
    I love the idea of tattoos.
    /endsarcasm
    In a game where ur body is completely covered by ur gear what is the point of tattoos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead
    Do you even know what a tattoo is?
    its the five minutes before colors. if i recall correctly from every day in the navy.

Majesty

Tell me where these tattoos would appear on your player?

All of my toon's skin is covered with armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardam
    I think he's right.

Tattoo slots are real.
    awesome.

I could have sworn I do remember something a long time ago about them adding a new item slot, but maybe I'm remember wrong.

If anything, they should make better use of the tabard slot. Make different factions give different bonuses. If they did that though everyone would be minmaxing according to what a particular tabard did, and it would be kinda cool and kinda boring to see every raiding mage with a Kirin Tor tabard on. >

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Angevinus
    I could have sworn I do remember something a long time ago about them adding a new item slot, but maybe I'm remember wrong.

If anything, they should make better use of the tabard slot. Make different factions give different bonuses. If they did that though everyone would be minmaxing according to what a particular tabard did, and it would be kinda cool and kinda boring to see every raiding mage with a Kirin Tor tabard on. >
    Unless they have to earn it through a rediculous quest chain that no average player nowadays would finish without becoming bored with it for +20 intellect and +50 spellpower/crit/haste.

I kinda like that idea though, I've always been somewhat entertained by things that are new but still mundane. That or just give tabards gem sockets that will only take the appropriate color of gem. That would be kinda neat, also. When I say "appropriate color", I mean purple, orange, and green would also be specifics. Then give it some fun little bonus.

Or I'll just keep using my Argent Dawn tabard because I like it. Either way is fine with me.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

At least your post helped ME out....

I never realized before that that orc was holding a plague gun, does this mean Blizzard will give us those awesome gas masks too! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Angevinus

You are remembering wrong. There have been suggestions for new slots in the past and you probably read one of the Blues responding to the suggestion but all they've said really is that there is no point in adding any new slots at the moment, for one thing there are already slots on characters that go more or less unused or at least could be used more efficiently. The shirt slot for example, i think the tabard one has been put to good use for a while now. A lot fo the suggestions sprouted up specifically about the shirt slot due to the existence of the "Shirt of Uber"

Bliz might be considering a new slot but they're far from deciding whether it's a good idea and it's silly for us to look at a screenshot of what is MORE than likely an NPC and hoping we can get it's stuff. You might aswell conclude it's a new Hero Class known as the Ink-Knight who's special abilities involve summong magics up via writing runes in the air and he can tattoo himself to provide buffs like the DK weapon runing system... Oh no!... I just described that Runemaster everyone bangs on about... anyway, point is, it's just a screenshot, loads of NPC's already have tats in the game.

"Whoa that World of Warcraft creature doesn't look proportional to a tiny human. Must be gross."