What do YOU wish they did with WotLK

I thought it was an OK Xpac but blizzard could have done SO MUCH better
    here are my thoughts
    Make Grizzlemaw a 5 man instance (its the massive furbolg city in grizzlyhills) you could even put Ursoc as the last boss
    Expand more upon Malygos and his lore and the fight againt him and all that, he could even be the star of his own patch
    Old kingdom and Azol'Nerub shouldve been raids
    Gundrak shouldve been made into a raid instance, the huge temple in the back of the zone shouldve been used, the tiny tunnles couldve been extra bosses you had to kill to gain entrance to the massive temple
    TotC shouldve been a 5man only not a raid
    so its pretty much
    3.0 Naxx is okay, almost no one got to do it in vanilla
    Saratharion is passable aswell
    3.1 Malygos patch, Coldarra shouldve been bigger, maybe its own zone, and malygos shouldve been the star of his own content patch
    3.2 Ulduar, nothing i really want changed, the raid was awsome
    3.3 Gundrak raid, the small tunnels couldve been zones filled with bosses, each tunnel has one boss, you kill all of em and gain acess to the huge temple in the back of the zone
    3.4 Azol'Nerub and the old kingdom, Anub'arak shoulve had his own raid to himself, with a few other high ranking nerubians, the old kingdom couldve been filled with faceless bosses, perhaps the old kingdom couldve come out along with ulduar
    3.5 ICC
    im not gonna go into Pvp, but these are my thoughts on what instances blizz couldve done, i know, it would take a lot of work to do

what are your thoughts on what they couldve done?
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

10+ Year Old Account

Re: What do YOU wish they did with WotLK

Malygos as a 3.1 patch did sound nice. I personally wished they slowed things down. And also that they didn't change the badges either. Emblems of heroism for heroics like back in the days. ;)
    Vol'jin fanboy

you forgot ...

3.6 Mal'Ganis ^^

More on the Nerubians would have been great.

I remember when (very early on) they had plans to make an entire zone out of Azjol Nerub, with plot and quests revolving around the non-scourged nerubians. That would've been great. Everyone loved the nerubians.

Also, Malygos did seem to go down a little easy. There's that chain with Coristrasza in Coldarra, and all the quests there, really, are about the Nexus War, but for a War it was noticably lacklustre.
    The whole Malygos plot line went off with too much of a fizzle.

Other than that, i think it was a very well done expansion, which brought a lot of really great stuff to the game. Zul Drak, Icecrown, and Borean Tundra (horde) stand out for me as zones i love to be in, and quest in. The storytelling really improved.

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

Quote Originally Posted by Ihateniggers
    I wish they would have thrown that POS in the garbage and made and expac worth playing.
    For reasons both numerous and obvious, ban this poster.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Azjol-Nerub zone (they even planned this) or raid
    EoE as a full dungeon, perhaps equal to ulduar and patched in at the same time