Addons for healing in pvp.

I am looking for a good set of addons mainly for healing in arena. I played a lot of arena as a warrior in BC but haven't played a whole lot in WotLK as my shaman. I know Gladius is good for announcing but I would appreciate suggestions for mods that would free up a little space on my screen, some good enemy cast bars, and some enhanced unit frames.

Re: Addons for healing in pvp.

anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiches
    I am looking for a good set of addons mainly for healing in arena. I played a lot of arena as a warrior in BC but haven't played a whole lot in WotLK as my shaman. I know Gladius is good for announcing but I would appreciate suggestions for mods that would free up a little space on my screen, some good enemy cast bars, and some enhanced unit frames.
    i heal with Grid + Healbot, so for excample, (i play holydin), i got flash of light keybinded to shift + left mouse click, so i just use that bind on the gird and heal ^^ and so on with other spells
    also i use Quartz, very nice addon for all that needs timing, and also good for focus targets.
    and ofc, as a healer u need an addon that shows CD on interrupts/silences, personally i use Afflicted 3..

hope this is of any use

Healbot, Gladius, Quartz or eCasting bar.. also any Enemy Cd watch is win for interupts..