Thread: T10 mage set

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: T10 mage set

Quote Originally Posted by Gobbledigook
    I'm horde, and I thought our sets were pretty nifty, especially our caster sets. Undead casters in their t9=win.

/shrug

TBH, I really haven't had many negative things to say about any of the mage tiers in wrath. T8 should have had robes and the helm was frappin ridiculous, but the set looked generally awesome, I thought. Mage t10 looks like it was made in 2 mintues and was given "good enough" status. Very generic.
    Horde got better sets AND Models of nearly EVERY piece of gear in T9 / ToC. GTFO /cry

I'd just like to know why on earth our "Gloves" look like bracers from the model? they should cover our hands not our wrists. And why the hell the robe is cut off before the elbow is a question we'll never know o.o;
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

i like it!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I like it but i feel the design on the robe will have people calling us sims since the design looks exactly like the sims control image.