Poll: How do you think we're doing in the PTR and what changes do you think we going to get if any?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

POLL: What are your thoughts on the status of the Warrior in the PTR?

Inquiring minds want to know!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Re: POLL: What are your thoughts on the status of the Warrior in the PTR?

Can I vote for everything?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I very much believe arms needs a buff to stay competitive, but I doubt that'll ever happen because it will bring hell to PvP balancing.

I wouldn't mind some protection buffs either, but those really aren't needed in my opinion.

Either way I'm happy with where I am now, but it sort of bums me out to see no warrior changes of any sort.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheShame
    WHens whelps come on ony, I cant grab them all. Its impossible.
    Class flavour. You'll still be the most preferable tank for Ony and the larger adds because of Berserker rage and Disarm respectively. In other situations, your AoEs would be preferable. Like in AoE situations where you need to mitigate physical damage, as your AP negator and attack speed reducer are AoEs. Your problem is not beyond rectification, ask a Rogue or a Hunter to use Tricks or Misdirect on you, alternatively, ask a Mage to freeze them in place. There are solutions if you look for them.

Buff prot pvp
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

3 things:

buff prot rage generation from melee swings

take fury's reliance of crits out, will somewhat buff pvp

make arms pve dps better with rend being crittable

Meh, I like it as is

Quote Originally Posted by XtreO
    Buff prot pvp
    Heeellll no

Deleted

Warriors could use some solo PvP buffs (Except for prot)

Arms is great with a healer behind you but if you go to BGs with randoms, it's not so good at all. Also less clutter would help, pummel usable in all stances but sharing CD with shield bash for example, or spellreflect not needing shields. You cant even PvP as arms without needing at least 5-10 macros which is a bit... wrong.

As for PvE, prot is more than fine but arms needs some serious buffs.

I'd like to see arms' dependence on axes and polearms for decent DPS being taken out, I hate being constrained to two weapon classes and see a great sword or mace with epic stats drop and not be able to use it because 5% crit is just too much to lose. I would also like to see rend/deep wounds being crittable, warriors are the only class without some glyph or set bonus that makes out DoTs crit.

Other than that arms is in a good place, I can compete with my guild's fury warriors who are better geared than I am.

Personally I feel that fury should be made less crit dependent.

It really sucks when the RNG is so unlucky that you look on recount after a boss fight, see yourself at 12th, when only 10% of your attacks crit and you "should" be critting 40% of the time according to your raid buffed character page.
    "A hunter, a shaman, and a warrior walk into a bar..."

Don't worry, Stubby offers hugs to all who ask.

"He was a demon HUNTER, why can't I use his swords, I'm a hunter, aren't I?"

Quote Originally Posted by Orcca
    You people are fucking terrifying.