Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Icecrown 1% Damage Aura

All of you claiming it's cool are complete morons. The damage it does would never kill you and would only "annoy" healers. Seriously, having to top people off constantly before fights because everyone is at 80% again? Screw that about as "interesting" and "fun" as an aura that causes you to lose durability every 10 seconds.

i belive that it was designed to make shadow priests feel useful with ve... lol i heal you pew pew aura negated

ll of you claiming it's cool are complete morons. The damage it does would never kill you and would only "annoy" healers.
    Agree. Its boring, and useless... you cant run back from graveyard without your HP depleted to useless levels? Healers must always be around to fully heal the party, even while you explain boss strategies you must have healers spamming COH and Hots, and whatnot? Maybe you would find it interesting in the first hour, but start a petition against it the next one.

Would be a disaster, thankful this is not a new game mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Klorox
    I'm aware there are multiple strategies, and I'm simply giving you an example of ours. We use a Warrior, Death Knight, and Feral druid tanks for all of Northrend Beasts.
    Why three tanks? Two is enough....