Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia
    In order to receive more pyrite you would have to get in the passenger seat of the demolisher, again causing it to dismantle due to no driver.
    I can chime in on this little nugget of info and say you can bounce between seats of a vehicle without leaving it by using the little icon. That would allow you to shoot and drive one vehicle.

Besides that, grats if it's real, I am having many doubts though after reading some of the replies in this thread. If it IS real and it DOES indeed require a bug, then anyone can do it really.

As other people mentioned, Pyrite and the "glowing" around the tower goes away after the kill.

Make a FRAPS video of it and you will silence EVERYONE...and prove it's a live server during that video.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Valunii
    Look with me, if you would at the Red and Yellow text in the chat log - around the edges of the words, you can see 'fuzzies' I'll call it for lack of a better word. you can also find the fuzzies in the Damage meter below the chatlog, and in the Extra Screenie he posted for 'further proof'
    ROFL I'm sorry to nitpick, I don't really believe the OP either but this argument is f'n horrible. I keep seeing this regurgitated over and over and it makes me facepalm everytime. Those 'fuzzies' are called JPEG compression artifacts. If you take a screenshot yourself (make sure there is chat text with big font size) you will see them clearly. And if you compress the image even more, they will be more visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakian
    Can we see the other half of your screenshot?

If it is real, grats.
    The whole SS is there. You have to scroll down till you see the horizontal scrollbar for the picture then you can see the whole thing.

Funny how the noise around chatlog contents are perfectly rectangular. Imagine that.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Quote Originally Posted by Poghii
    you sir, fail. I dont see you doing it even when you try.
    Stop flaming, and dont act like a though guy.
    You solo'd a really easy boss. Gratz. Im sure your epeen feels bigger nao. People can solo MC, and we care just as much about your kill. O btw, i can kill hogger naked, GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Qarling
    O btw, i can kill hogger naked
    Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Qarling
    You solo'd a really easy boss. Gratz. Im sure your epeen feels bigger nao. People can solo MC, and we care just as much about your kill. O btw, i can kill hogger naked, GG.
    Stop pretending that this was easy to accomplish.

Well, this guy was wrecked.

GG.

Where'd he go?

he went to a better world i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Kirvana
    Ugh, silly question but are those vehicles supposed to be untouched on the sides of the room if FL has been killed? At least when you kill it, all vehicles break down, haven't paid attention if they then respawn to the sides of the room..

Anyways, I don't believe this.
    indeed sir, they do.

dat bad man lied to us.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Valunii
    First off - yes I did just register to say this, because liars made me sad.

Second off - Im a little ashamed the community did not notice this before me, as im not the brightest bulb in the box. But the first Screenie shown has obvious shopping telltales.

Look with me, if you would at the Red and Yellow text in the chat log - around the edges of the words, you can see 'fuzzies' I'll call it for lack of a better word. you can also find the fuzzies in the Damage meter below the chatlog, and in the Extra Screenie he posted for 'further proof'

The other thing I noticed is right in the middle of the picture. Look at the Avatar in relation to where his name and Guild tag are located.
    The avatar is leaning to the left, and the feet just look completely screwed with.

So Im sorry, sir, but no - you did not Solo FL.

And im sorry for posting this so far after the thread had died, but MMO wouldnt give me my confirmation e-mail >.>
    GJ Sherlock the " fuzzies " are converting a screenshot at low quality, Pretty amazing so many people are so angry for someone using their time in wow as they see fit, GJ has never been solo'd legit not even on PTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

If its not a fraps then its a horrible lie simple as.

Also dmg meters are too easy to fake, i had a screen shot some where of my paladin doing 1 trillion dmg with frost bolts to onyxia back in the day so unless i can see a video of it happening then it neeever happened.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by marktbde
    indeed sir, they do.

dat bad man lied to us.

The vehicles are the dwarf expidition advancing, they do that once Flame Leviathan is dead. Then Brann has a conversation regarding old gods, sneaking, and marmots.

On topic: Whenever you think someone is lying, think of why that would be. Everyone has a motive, and while e-fame can be one, I highly doubt that. Could also be he's trying to troll us, which is more likely than e-fame hunting.

Either way, it's pointless. Raging, for lack of a better word, nerds come charging whenever you post something like this. Doesn't matter who or what gets a world first on what or how, the nerds will come charging like headless chickens. Why they do this I am unsure of, but it's annoying as hell and one day I wish we got an internet where people aren't just plain retards becuse they can, but actually behave somewhat decently so post such as this one will seem retarded.

so do they still ban ppl for this sorta stuff?

if so enjoy :P
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Of Doom
    If its not a fraps then its a horrible lie simple as.

Also dmg meters are too easy to fake, i had a screen shot some where of my paladin doing 1 trillion dmg with frost bolts to onyxia back in the day so unless i can see a video of it happening then it neeever happened.
    I'm just curious, but did you personally witness the invention of the microwave, or do you belive aliens gave it to us? Did you witness the fall of the Roman empire? Now I know there's plently of evidence to support the second event, but regarding the microwave it might've been aliens, who knows. Your own perception is limited, if you only belive in your personal experiences and sights, you're gonna come off as stupid to alot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by zorg
    so do they still ban ppl for this sorta stuff?

if so enjoy :P
    the bans were because they made it impossible to be hit and took no damage throughout the fight. Solo'ing something isnt bannable. 2 manning something isnt bannable. taking advantage of something that isnt supposed to be taken advantage of is. Position 2vehicles caddy corner and you dont have to kite because you always know who the next person to be chased is. Blizzard should have made the room smaller, or the vehicles all move faster(FL included) if they didnt like it. Sad that they wont just fix things faster without banning people.

But no, unless an exploit was involved, this isnt some sort of "lol enjoy ur ban" situation. Ive gone in to FL10 where my siege had 2.7million health. got him down to 90% solo just by spamming attacks without any kiting. If this was actually done, then it took some considerable gear and skill and the apparently blizz has fixed some of the vehicle despawn "issues". Im somewhat skeptical. I personally would view this as impossible, but some people manage to do some crazy stuff (many major guilds viewed yogg+0 as impossible for a while too)

Deleted

#care thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool
    I'm just curious, but did you personally witness the invention of the microwave, or do you belive aliens gave it to us? Did you witness the fall of the Roman empire? Now I know there's plently of evidence to support the second event, but regarding the microwave it might've been aliens, who knows. Your own perception is limited, if you only belive in your personal experiences and sights, you're gonna come off as stupid to alot of people.
    Yes because internet forums about a game are the same as real life.....

But maybe if i make my post in another way it would be "easier" to under stand.

picture = easy to fake
    video = hard to fake

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

I solo'd UBRS on my 80 dk. They're about the same difficulty. I hope we're both inducted into the hall of fame.